08-19-2008, 09:46 PM #1

Mad Dog on SiriusXM

Ok so this Mad dog or whoever he is will start broadcasting on Sirius and XM at the same time. So I wonder if Sirius can broadcast him on both why aren't they doing the same thing for Major League Baseball ?

Enthusiast
    08-20-2008, 01:29 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt6201 View Post
    Ok so this Mad dog or whoever he is will start broadcasting on Sirius and XM at the same time. So I wonder if Sirius can broadcast him on both why aren't they doing the same thing for Major League Baseball ?
    Cause they have to rework the contract with MLB to do that, Mad-Dog joined after the merger so both channels were a given

08-20-2008, 10:59 AM #3
    Anyone from the New York area ever tuned into him? I'm not sure if we get him up in Connecticut, but I've never heard his show. What's it like?

Was he the bells and whistles excitement on the old show or was that the other guy? I hope it is produced well and appeals to all of the major markets, that would be great for subscribership.

08-20-2008, 05:41 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by demonotaku View Post
    Cause they have to rework the contract with MLB to do that, Mad-Dog joined after the merger so both channels were a given
    Thanks for the info.

08-20-2008, 05:42 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by zcurzan View Post
    Anyone from the New York area ever tuned into him? I'm not sure if we get him up in Connecticut, but I've never heard his show. What's it like?

Was he the bells and whistles excitement on the old show or was that the other guy? I hope it is produced well and appeals to all of the major markets, that would be great for subscribership.

I heard on the Bubba show today that he did spend a little time in Florida but I guess he is mainly a NY guy.