09-10-2012, 03:27 PM #1

Online Listening Working ?

I've been away at work for a few weeks and it seems my online listening has gone out the window . Anyone else having a failure listening through their ( Sirius ) site ( web based ) ? I could never get Chrome to work but Firefox always worked but doesn't now . The page loads as usual and the player looks as if its working but there is no sound .

Thanks

XJ

Head Honcho
    09-10-2012, 07:20 PM #2
    It has been working fine for me. Have you made any updates to your PC recently? Have you tried logging in from a different PC?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-10-2012, 08:11 PM #3
    When I get unpacked I'll try it on the laptop . It took a Java update I believe . Culprit ?
    Have you ever got it to work on Chrome ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    It has been working fine for me. Have you made any updates to your PC recently? Have you tried logging in from a different PC?

Head Honcho
    09-10-2012, 08:40 PM #4
    It works on Chrome now but, back in the day, it did not. I can't tell you exactly when it started working for me but, it has worked since they updated in the interface.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-11-2012, 02:22 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    It works on Chrome now but, back in the day, it did not. I can't tell you exactly when it started working for me but, it has worked since they updated in the interface.
    I notice the online players are different between Canada and the US .

Anyways , its an Active X issue here . If I use IE it runs fine but it asks me to use a active x 'add on ' . It will not play on the laptop or PC using FF or GC .

Cheers and thanks for the input .

Head Honcho
    09-11-2012, 03:40 PM #6
    Interesting, I had no idea the Canadian player was different. Does Canada have all the new onDemand features? Does the interface look the same? No big deal, just curious.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-11-2012, 03:58 PM #7
    I cant log in to the US player at all , only the Can one . Its certainly a different player by initial looks. I have not noticed any on demand material , no .