Page 9 of 9 ... 789
    Mentor
    07-14-2009, 12:15 AM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Pandora - #12

Sirius XM - #22

Slacker - Not in top 100
    ok, another great addition to the sirius app would be lyrics. also having the ability to create your own station would be sick especially since our music library is way bigger than any other online streamer in the world (not including sellers like itunes,etc). that would be a great idea but it would take a little network overhaul to make that happen.

TYLER how about this idea- prepaid "siriusxm online stream" cards? like the prepaid cards they sell in every single store in america. i know that would be an excellent source of revenue for sure. do you think that would be plus EV if they tried it?

Head Honcho
    07-14-2009, 01:37 AM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Why? Because you dont have one? There are writers in newpapers and all over the internet on blogs that write when they write, with no regular schedule, just like us here. I write when I feel like it... thats the point.
    I need to reply to my own quote as I read today's thread.... I write when I feel like it OR when there is big news that I think is important to the people here. I can't tell you how many times I have snuck away from friends or used my own personal lunch break at work to write an article or get news to you guys. Nevermind when I am helping new users, approving comments, upgrading software, adding enhancements, and replying to the days threads at 1:30 AM.

I am not looking for applause or a pat on the back, I do it because I enjoy it... sometimes I question why in Gods name that I do... but I do. For every 1 person who complains without getting their facts straight or just simply wants to kvetch, there are thousands of people who silently go on enjoying this website day after day... to you, I say thanks.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-14-2009, 01:53 AM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I need to reply to my own quote as I read today's thread.... I write when I feel like it OR when there is big news that I think is important to the people here. I can't tell you how many times I have snuck away from friends or used my own personal lunch break at work to write an article or get news to you guys. Nevermind when I am helping new users, approving comments, upgrading software, adding enhancements, and replying to the days threads at 1:30 AM.

I am not looking for applause or a pat on the back, I do it because I enjoy it... sometimes I question why in Gods name that I do... but I do. For every 1 person who complains without getting their facts straight or just simply wants to kvetch, there are thousands of people who silently go on enjoying this website day after day... to you, I say thanks.
    Nope!!! Thank you Charles!!

Guru
    07-14-2009, 08:39 AM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Thanks siriusroadkill and Julie,see it now with Jessica and Romo,thought i missed something about imromo...
    Had me thinking I missed something too ! Instantly googled "romo breakup" Phew

07-14-2009, 08:46 AM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Had me thinking I missed something too ! Instantly googled "romo breakup" Phew
    Good morning Romo,

It's all over the news today. What a jerk, breaking up with
    her, the night before her birthday. That's a guy for ya.

Enjoy the day,

Julie

Page 9 of 9 ... 789