Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Legend
    09-29-2009, 07:54 PM #71
    From that report:

"in a nutshell greenhouse gases concentrations in the atmostphere are LARGELY due to MAN'S (not cows.lol) ACTIVITIES.

Yep.

Guru
    09-29-2009, 08:06 PM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    From that report:

"in a nutshell greenhouse gases concentrations in the atmostphere are LARGELY due to MAN'S (not cows.lol) ACTIVITIES.

Yep.

In a nut shell I said cars not the rest of the activities. In a nut shell you have not disproved your opwn UN study of that. In a nut shell if COWS emit more global warming gases then all the cars and swamps are 7% more then man is of little consequense. Considering all of this is only a total of 2% of all the global warming gases because the oceans are responsible for 98% makes the argument moot at best.

I see you stayed away from that question about the oceans, the reason why is once again it is all part of the trap you fell into. Cows put out more global warming gases then all the cars not anything else just cars. But that is also just COWs and nothing else.

I dont even know why I try to explain that to you you are to stupid to have seen the questions for what they where and entered the trap. I still cant believe you could not see the clear connection between all of them.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 08:13 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Really to be honest lloyd I would not even be here anymore if I where you. I think you have been here long enough to know how people feel about people that do what you did. I am sure you saw the post on Brandon and how people here feel about him after doing what you did. No one respects it and nor do I. YOU DONT USE 2 NAMES (unless you make it clear who you really are) AND THEN YOU FOR SURE DONT USE THAT OTHER NAME TO AGREE WITH YOUR OTHER NAME. You did both and as far a I am concerned and from what I saw posted about Brandon from others it is one of the lowest distrustful things a bloger can do. I am just telling you that is how most look at you now.

P.S. you can say you where having fun all you want. People dont believe it, especially when you only admit it after you have been found out. Things would have been different if you would have admitted it before that fact but you didn't so they dont.
    Sorry John you feel that way. Sorry you want to make it personal. I think it interesting that when you are caught in some misinformation you want to change the subject to this. Thats ok you have that right. For me it was just a joke and i had every intention of telling you and everyone. As a matter of fact i told Charles that I was just having fun and i wanted to see how long it would take you and just sirius to figure it out. I posted in exactly the same pattern so i thought it was obvious. Anyway its been quite a night. LOL.
    Have a great evening AND WATCH OUT FOR NIGHTMARES ABOUT CLIMATE SCIENTISTS.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 08:19 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    In a nut shell I said cars not the rest of the activities. In a nut shell you have not disproved your opwn UN study of that. In a nut shell if COWS emit more global warming gases then all the cars and swamps are 7% more then man is of little consequense. Considering all of this is only a total of 2% of all the global warming gases because the oceans are responsible for 98% makes the argument moot at best.

I see you stayed away from that question about the oceans, the reason why is once again it is all part of the trap you fell into. Cows put out more global warming gases then all the cars not anything else just cars. But that is also just COWs and nothing else.

I dont even know why I try to explain that to you you are to stupid to have seen the questions for what they where and entered the trap. I still cant believe you could not see the clear connection between all of them.
    WHAT YOU SAID WAS THAT COWS GAVE OFF MORE GLOBAL WARMING GASES (I DIDNT KNOW YOU EVEN BELIEVED IN GLOBAL WARMING? LOL)
    AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND
    THAT PROVES THAT HUMAN ACTIVITY IS NOT A LARGE PART OF THE EQUATION. That was your thesis and you cant run away from it.

SORRY BUDDY. YOU FORGOT ABOUT HOMES, FACTORIES, AND ALL THE REST OF THE HUMAN ACTIVITIES.

and that is why they "greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere are LARGELY due to HUMAN ACTIVITIES.

And remember that is what the overwhelming majority of CLIMATE SCIENTISTS SAY. LOL. Sorry again. Still waiting for your climate scientist study.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 08:26 PM #75
    You said oceans are responsible for 98% of global warming? Just clarifying.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 08:33 PM #76
    And remember i warned you that you had to have patience. Remember? I was going to get to the oceans part. Dont you worry your head. And that despite the fact that you never once answered any of my questions. Your a lucky guy that people engage you even though you dont play fair.
    Actually a bunch of people here warned me about you but i have tried to still stay engaged in discussions with you despite that and despite the obvious nastiness and beligerence with you which you engage others.

"Largely due to Man's activities" i mean they did say Man.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 10:19 PM #77
    I quess you are from the neanderthal school of public policy that thinks making a crack about gayness is somehow clever. You really got to grow up buddy. i think you might be more at home in Iran, Iraq, and all the other countries that persecute gays. This is the United States of America where people respect diversity. Except i quess fools.

Legend
    09-29-2009, 10:20 PM #78
    Just saying.

Guru
    09-30-2009, 01:53 PM #79
    Sorry John you feel that way. Sorry you want to make it personal. I think it interesting that when you are caught in some misinformation you want to change the subject to this. Thats ok you have that right. For me it was just a joke and i had every intention of telling you and everyone. As a matter of fact i told Charles that I was just having fun and i wanted to see how long it would take you and just sirius to figure it out. I posted in exactly the same pattern so i thought it was obvious. Anyway its been quite a night. LOL.
    Have a great evening AND WATCH OUT FOR NIGHTMARES ABOUT CLIMATE SCIENTISTS.

First I have not had any misinformation if you could read correctly you would know that. Second believe me if you have been here for any time at all you know Charles does not need you to tell him who you really are, he already knew. That is why you need to be able to trust the site you input information to, to become a site forum poster. Third, as I said just like Big Ben, doing something after the fact means noone believes you.

Guru
    09-30-2009, 02:26 PM #80
    WHAT YOU SAID WAS THAT COWS GAVE OFF MORE GLOBAL WARMING GASES (I DIDNT KNOW YOU EVEN BELIEVED IN GLOBAL WARMING? LOL)
    AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND
    THAT PROVES THAT HUMAN ACTIVITY IS NOT A LARGE PART OF THE EQUATION. That was your thesis and you cant run away from it.

SORRY BUDDY. YOU FORGOT ABOUT HOMES, FACTORIES, AND ALL THE REST OF THE HUMAN ACTIVITIES.

and that is why they "greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere are LARGELY due to HUMAN ACTIVITIES.

And remember that is what the overwhelming majority of CLIMATE SCIENTISTS SAY. LOL. Sorry again. Still waiting for your climate scientist study.

See dumbass what I was talking about reading correctly. There are gases that have warming effects on the environment. There is not anyone that does not think that. What they think is that the amount of those gases that "MAN" produces is to small amount that it can make a difference when taken with all the other contributors. Whats next are you going to try and say that I dont think the earth gos through warming and cooling trends also.

Next the point was and still is that cows are still just a very very very very very very small part of the NATURAL equation and they put out more global warming gases then all the cars. You say I forgot about "HOMES, FACTORIES, AND ALL THE REST OF THE HUMAN ACTIVITIES." You forgot about all the volcanos (many that are constantly erupting), swamps, massive forest fires (if logging were not done), and every other animal (land animal) and insect on the planet, ect., ect., ect., and it gos on and on. HO AND LETS NOT FORGET EVERYTHING YOU AND I JUST TALKED ABOUT ARE ONLY 2% OF IT BECAUSE THE OCEANS (and everything in them) ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 98% OF GLOBAL WARMING GASES.

Small question: Do you include breathing by humans in "ALL THE REST OF THE HUMAN ACTIVITIES"?

As for you last question, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO PUT UP THE LAST LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/harris061206.htm
    Last edited by john; 09-30-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789