Page 2 of 3 123
    Mentor
    03-14-2013, 03:19 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoulter View Post
    denco
    DDD dropped beneath the 100% retrace on limit's chart (30.28) down to 29.90 but now is back above it -- is the close what matters or intra day?
    No, MC, EDIT close does not matter, it is the intraday print of 30.27 that matters. All of this has to do with the Elliot Wave and how it was identified. This seems to nulify his chart. The 200 sits just under $30, about 29.24. I would think there is big support there. Of course it could go lower and it could bounce from here if the market does not correct in the next couple of weeks.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-14-2013 at 03:35 PM.

03-14-2013, 03:57 PM #12
    thanks denco
    also a gap to fill at 29.69

Mentor
    03-14-2013, 04:36 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoulter View Post
    thanks denco
    also a gap to fill at 29.69
    Thanks for the heads up on the gap MC

Mentor
    03-14-2013, 05:26 PM #14
    RC...great call on today's action...if it wasnt for the BS close...your 3.17ish would have nailed it...Please look into your crystal ball and tell us tomorrow's closing price!!!

BTW...all of yall playing with the OTC stocks...have bigger stones than I...

JS

Addict
    03-14-2013, 06:27 PM #15
    Thanks JS, I was just doing my own DD, and had my chart ready to post for today and realized not the first chart, or mention, or even any speculation of Siri these days, besides mine yesterday, I'm starting to get disappointed. Then I saw your post and it gave me hope that at least someone wants to talk, chart, or speculate Siri. I can't give you a guesstimation of what I see for tomorrow, these days it's kind of fuzzy and I only call it when I see it. I felt we could go down to $3.15 again and we did, I can see $3.08 just to shake out the wussies one more time, but I think that might be pushing it and $3.115 might have been the deal of the day? Besides, $3.08 would be in the bank I will show you what I'm seeing , tho only being that others state what they see. I hate to be that way, there's alot of sheeps that's gonna get left to the wolves, but I come here for the same reason everyone else does, to see what others see about Siri, and lately I'm not coming away with as much as I seem to give. Siri is my stock, it's the one I'm dedicated to, the one I study, not with only with charts and technical analysis, but the vibe /fundamentals/ & charts, who ever said one way was right is wrong!. It seems most of the time I'm the only one willing to put my neck out on the line. And I have no use for things are slow, things are slow and I put forth my feelings. If I don't see some serious people talking about Siri soon, I think I'm fixin to mash out and peel out, and quit sharing if no-one else does. I'm sure that will make Mr. short stuff happy!!! Fuche Shortie, My Fo' Fo' make sure all yo' kid's don't grow. Sorry for the rant JS, me and you are way cool. This post is not dirrected towards you, I'm just pretty disappointed at the moment with everyone on the board, is this a Siri site or not? I want some calls!!! Put your chips on the table!!! And if you ain't got no chips in the game, don't be telling me how to play Poker!!! GLA

This one's for you JS, to me $3.159 is just like $2.75. It doesn't show you tomorrow, but you'll get the idea I coulda lowballed on 3-31, but i figured in for a pullback....

6mth.png

Last edited by Redcloud; 03-14-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Mentor
    03-14-2013, 08:11 PM #16
    Thanks RC...seems whenever SXM hits a lull...the boards go into a funk as well...wish I had more to add to the conversation...guess I should have paid more attention in technical 101 when in grade school...now...its like trying to learn spanish...ain't happening for me!!! Really appreciate your input! Hang in their my friend...you and I both know...that SXM is the real deal...and will be higher in due time!!

Any thoughts where SXM will be this summer...I would think that 3.50-4 would be in order as long as the mains dont take a huge dump!!

JS

03-14-2013, 08:17 PM #17
    AH closed 3.17,red cloud. Great job on your call today.

Addict
    03-14-2013, 08:34 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Thanks RC...seems whenever SXM hits a lull...the boards go into a funk as well...wish I had more to add to the conversation...guess I should have paid more attention in technical 101 when in grade school...now...its like trying to learn spanish...ain't happening for me!!! Really appreciate your input! Hang in their my friend...you and I both know...that SXM is the real deal...and will be higher in due time!!

Any thoughts where SXM will be this summer...I would think that 3.50-4 would be in order as long as the mains dont take a huge dump!!

JS
    It wouldn't be the first time the mains took a dump, don't see it affecting Siri any time soon, Car sales are locked up for a while, and if main took a dump it would still take a while for it to sink in to siri, imo. It would have to be very, very bad. Might as well put your head between your legs if someone thought it was that bad. A dollars just a piece of paper imo, I was born Butt naked, just the way God intended. A dollar don't mean skit to me, all of this is a hobby for me, I like making dollar bills outa thin air or at the click of a button, and with Siri it's easy, stay long and trade at the same time. That's why the shorts don't like me, I'm for the little guy, hahahahaha Beocthes!!!! Don't feel bad, the technical bullcrap ain't my strongsuit either, that's why I surround myself with people that know it., but that's not all there is, and if that's all you know, you can get burned too, you got to get the big picture. GL JS

I don't follow the dow, but if I was guessing, I could see a pullback from 15000 to 14 or 13.
    But skit, 13 was elusive for years up til a few months ago, I would think it would be healthy.

Thanks cls8

I always just add to my previous post because I don't want to be considered a post hog. I'm not after post rankings.

JS, I'm thinking $3.40-$3.50 by summer, but also think if we did hit $3.40 we'll be revisiting $3.23 thereafter
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-14-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Addict
    03-14-2013, 09:00 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post

JS
    I know what you say is true, but I would think a time of a lull is a time to be strategizing and getting a plan together, not sitting on your hands, it means the opportunity to make money is coming soon, one way or another. It's not a time for silence...it's a time to find out what everyone is thinking.

I think I'm gonna lull awhile, if anyone wants my opinion PM me. Wolves, you know I'm watching!!!

Peace out people and GL!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-14-2013 at 10:11 PM.

03-14-2013, 09:25 PM #20
    Damn it RC, I had to register and let you know I read your post. I am with ya on siri. I liked the pullback and I think we are on our way up. I too was looking for a $3.17 close or at least $3.165 to have that 3 point reversal on the p & f. I think tomorrow we get that bounce on the macd and move up. If not tomorrow, then Monday. I think we get in the $3.40 range this time, actually anywhere between $3.37 and $3.45. once we get there, another pullback and consolidate. watch for that 100 dma to push through that lower bb. Also watch for the 50 dma to move through that middle bb. Be ready to pull the trigger and reload again. I was a fool, i thought we would get down to $3.13 but did not trust my charts. Bought too early. Next time, I will have more faith in myself. Keep up the predictions, I like them. Just had to comment so you would not quit. Just been lurking. PJ

Page 2 of 3 123