Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Mentor
    01-31-2013, 05:12 PM #31
    I do think there is quite a bit of support under us in trend lines and moving averages.....If we don't move tomorrow then we will have to wait for the CC to tell the ultimate short term direction.

Mentor
    01-31-2013, 05:23 PM #32
    Esos eran mis Nueces que se calleron al piso.....mira los

Those were my nuts that have fallen to the floor.......look at them.....quick translation.

Nut day was fun....but I think i'll not bring up that thread theme again...........
    Last edited by denco1; 01-31-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Guru
    01-31-2013, 05:29 PM #33
    Yes! nut day theme was fun, and fitting because some nuts got crushed on that fake run which turned into a dump.

edit: interested to see the nasdaq official close, 1.5 million at 3.14 at 16:00:06 would be wild. Kind of got my 3.10 close in honorarium since what I was implying was crazy crash last second.
    Last edited by imromo24; 01-31-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Guru
    01-31-2013, 05:33 PM #34
    Nasdaq.com posted the official close as 3.14

Addict
    01-31-2013, 05:52 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Since Red likes going out on limb competitions ...I'm just going to say I think SIRI has been up for too long and is due for a drop. It feels to me like the mm's are dumping to the average joe at 3.16.

I don't think we make $4 without going back to 2.86 first. Just like how we got to $3 by heading down to $1.79.

Would I short siri here? absolutely not! Would I buy here? No. If I were long I would hold though. I have to see a close over $3.16 before considering buying at its 5 year high.

Pattern looks just like August when it went from the 5 year high of 2.57 to 2.36 after hanging out around 2.54 in a flat line.

to me its all baked in the price, everything, including the $2b buyback

gl to all either way!

ps. TD ameritrade trade architect says siri has overrun its normal course on this up move. if you have trade architect, go to charts, then click the fuel gauge thingy, it gives you a synopsis of the up down wave
    I'm trying to understand this quote, from someone who has admitted they own no shares, now is neither a time, to buy nor sell, but if you did own SIRI long, you would hold, while you thought it would go to $3.10 today and is going lower in the future. That just doesn't add up to me. GL

Addict
    01-31-2013, 05:58 PM #36
    I made a killing today.

Props too JohnnyBBQ, you won the the nut chopper challenge!!! You were the closest, imo.
    I thought I had it around 3:30, I like the $3.14 though, no-one hit it dead on the head.
    I bet the other site didn't have as much fun as we did today, I like it when people put their mouth where their money is, thanks to all that partisipated!!!

It is I, Redcloud, "Lord of the Bulls" Onward and Upward!!!
    Them shorts are wanting us to get caught with our pants down, Sucks to be them!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-31-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Addict
    01-31-2013, 06:32 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Just dropped in between errands today, so here are my thoughts on what I see of interest here today.

First of all, I see that everything in my realm of interest is red today, including FSLR, so for what ever it is worth, I think today is the wrong time to debate whether the charts truly know what support is. I'm not worried however, since this is the only real down day in a while for me.

I'm happy for those who took the leap with MJNA..........I'd say 6 cents in a couple days is probably looking pretty juicy, especially when it is likely your stash contains several thousands or tens of thousands shares. I sure wish I had taken that plunge when I first was tempted at .14 or less. EDIT: PS, I just tried again to place a low-ball buy for MJNA, seeing that it is now strongly overbought........but TDA still disallows my trade due to that "Chill warning" posted yesterday.

Here's an interesting testimonial to 3-D printers............for those dabbling in DDD and ONVO (and possible other competitors in that budding market). EDIT. OOPS, forgot to post this link: http://online.wsj.com/article_email/...valettop_email

Lastly, I'm still torn between thoughts of shedding some SIRI before a possible POP between now and Tuesday or holding what I have and let a possible opportunity with RIMM slip away............decisions. decisions.............hmmmmmmmm
    Hey SLY, here's a couple quote's from another board, must be TDA...
    "Pretty much hating myself right now! Debating for a week+ whether or not to get into this one while it was hovering around .13-.14 but was put off because TD was complicating it. Can't believe I missed out on the profits of the surge today because of TD's bs leading me away from this stock. ARGHHHH doesn't even begin to cover it."

"Etrade scottrade fidelity Schwab sharebuilder tradeking, etc...... Just not TDA -- many think TDA is trying to cover a short position. They should lift any day and the flood gates will be open!"

Disclosure: I do not recommend Penny stocks
    Thanks Bass for telling what you was looking at, volume surpassed siri today, nice
    That's all from me on MJNA. GLA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-31-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Addict
    01-31-2013, 06:46 PM #38
    We are not gonna drift far from where Malone bought at, in the downward direction anyway, imo, give or take a little change. I likey what I'm seeing...T-minus 3

1-31-13.1.png

Quote of the day,
    "Never listen to a bum on how to become a millionaire"
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-31-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Guru
    01-31-2013, 08:51 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I'm trying to understand this quote, from someone who has admitted they own no shares, now is neither a time, to buy nor sell, but if you did own SIRI long, you would hold, while you thought it would go to $3.10 today and is going lower in the future. That just doesn't add up to me. GL
    It means hold or neutral with a guess of the next move.

Mentor
    01-31-2013, 08:58 PM #40
    Red...love your passion! Keep it comin!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    We are not gonna drift far from where Malone bought at, in the downward direction anyway, imo, give or take a little change. I likey what I'm seeing...T-minus 3

1-31-13.1.png

Quote of the day,
    "Never listen to a bum on how to become a millionaire"

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345