Page 2 of 75 12341252 ...
    07-20-2009, 12:38 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Probably give up deodorant, hairspray, shoes and purses....That would be like committing suicide though, wouldn't it?
    Why don't I just walk into rush hour traffic. That would be quicker.

Something a little less drastic, I don't want to lose the will to live.

Julie

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 12:43 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hi Julie, cool to see you over here as well.

Maybe Mel and the gang will be cool to us shortly, give us back our lunch money ... At least part of it.

So I am geared for Monday am ... To play CIT or not to play ... hmmmm. The shorts ought to be covering like mad first thing ...

the play here is premarket IMO. may be worth the extra commision fee. if i was looking at CIT. i would get in premarket, then watch it after the open, then sell into a rally. maybe trade it twice in the day. BUT this what i would do if i wanted to get in CIT and i am not telling you to do that.

let me know what you decide. --- and i wont call you a chicken if you dont buy. there's ALWAYS an oppurtunity somewhere. GL.
    Last edited by bassmaster; 07-20-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: and that would be immediately after PM opens

Guru
    07-20-2009, 12:47 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    the play here is premarket IMO. may be worth the extra commision fee. if i was looking at CIT. i would get in premarket, then watch it after the open, then sell into a rally. maybe trade it twice in the day. BUT this what i would do if i wanted to get in CIT and i am not telling you to do that.

let me know what you decide. --- and i wont call you a chicken if you dont buy. there's ALWAYS an oppurtunity somewhere. GL.
    Good words, Bass, it sounds pretty intense.

Guru
    07-20-2009, 01:06 AM #14

So, for tomorrow where should I put my money?

I have some you know...lol.

I am going to keep an eye on the most actives in Scottrade Elite tomorrow and see what is shaking. I want a .0001 or 2 stock that is performing. I like million share stocks. Double your money and chicks for free.

I have watched a bunch of them for quite a long time. What I am looking for is a "milker". (For newbies), That is a stock that goes up and down .0001 or more several times a day. I think I want to flip one like that for side entertainment and money.

Any thoughts on any of those? Does anybody know of any of them that are currently doing exactly just that?

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 01:07 AM #15
    thanx bill. it is intense even being on shark's sideline.

shark i want to disclose that i am not recommending you to buy , nor follow my strategy if i was going to buy (and i am not buying CIT). i am just telling you what i would do and i could be very wrong. i think its the best strategy tho unless someone else can post a better one.

Guru
    07-20-2009, 01:08 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Wow 10K views!
    How many of those people do you think actually make purchases based on our statements? We could be affecting many lives here. Or maybe they're all just laughing at us crazy penny chasers.

Hey maybe that's could be our team name, The Penny Chasers. HA has a nice ring to it.

Wish I had something new and exciting to post, but I'm really just saying Hi.

Lets have a great week Team!
    I like the "Crazy Penny Chasers" best of all, personally.

JMHO. You guys decide. I will go with anything that you want. I am easy.

When I used to play fighter ace on MSN, there was a squadron that I tried to get in to called the "Insane Clowns". They were bad-ass..the best pilots on the scene. I have always had a problem with clown dolls and those little guys that you stick your hand up their ass and make them talk, and when you are done you put them in a suitcase. I can't think of the word right now. Clowns and those other things freak me out in movies.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-20-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Guru
    07-20-2009, 01:23 AM #17

Oh ya

Duh..they are called dummies....sorry, but I had a brain fart. I really couldn't think of the word. "Dummies" was the proper spelling.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-20-2009 at 01:36 AM.

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 01:33 AM #18
    got this from some guys post on a different site. words to live by.

Don't enter a trade before you have ironed out every detail of your stop, exit, time frame, and entry.

Guru
    07-20-2009, 01:51 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    got this from some guys post on a different site. words to live by.

Don't enter a trade before you have ironed out every detail of your stop, exit, time frame, and entry.
    It is so true, but it is a hard proposition. Greed takes over and that rationale is lost. But they are true words and strategy.

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 06:31 AM #20

Stuff for Bass

Bass -

Candles - I actually like the candle yesterday for RTGV - the previous looked like a reversal, but looks like had some worried folks that thought they missed the boat buy in at the end of the day on friday... so perhaps a run up? Who knows with these guys huh?

Computer candle predictions are up... but these are hit or miss with these type of stocks...

Daily: http://www.americanbulls.com/StockPa...cker=OTC&TYP=S

Weekly: http://www.americanbulls.com/weekly/...cker=OTC&Typ=S

In the meantime, I have two interpretations for that pseudo-pennant.
    Original drawn thru most lines:

where, we could have the B to C impulse

and thru the extreme points - meaning we had the breakout at 0.4, and then a retest, though this pattern isn't usually one for a retest... then that would mean that we are on our way to D to E - bringing us up to resistance.

I drew out more resistance lines - we took out a few, and pulled back to some. Also counting the last runup as the breakout, the measured pennant move is about 0.075. But there appears to be resistance at the more even numbers - 0.06, which we already hit, then just above. The grand daddy resistance is 0.125 - but I doubt with an upswing that we would make it that high without consolidation and a new pattern.

Page 2 of 75 12341252 ...