Page 3 of 62 123451353 ...
    Addict
    08-17-2009, 06:57 AM #21
    Good Morning Guys,

Hope you had a good weekend...

I wanted to know what you all think of NSMG...Its suppose to be a good hurricane pick....

Date Open High Low Last Change Volume % Change
    08/14/09 0.0165 0.0230 0.0160 0.0200 +0.0048 9603801 +31.58%

Composite Indicator
    Trend Spotter TM Hold

Short Term Indicators
    7 Day Average Directional Indicator Buy
    10 - 8 Day Moving Average Hilo Channel Buy
    20 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator Buy
    20 Day Bollinger Bands Buy

Short Term Indicators Average: 100% - Buy
    20-Day Average Volume - 1598085

Medium Term Indicators
    40 Day Commodity Channel Index Buy
    50 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy
    50 Day Parabolic Time/Price Buy

Medium Term Indicators Average: 100% - Buy
    50-Day Average Volume - 1003564

Long Term Indicators
    60 Day Commodity Channel Index Buy
    100 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy

Long Term Indicators Average: 100% - Buy
    100-Day Average Volume - 918567

Overall Average: 96% - Buy

Price Support Pivot Point Resistance

0.0200 0.0127 0.0197 0.0267

aslo I brought up SYMW 2 times last week and had no responces..

SYMW #1 pick for www.thehotpennystocks.com

SYMW

SYMPOWERCO CORP
    Daily Commentary

Our system posted a BUY CONFIRMED today. The previous SELL recommendation was issued on 08.03.2009 (11) days ago, when the stock price was 0.0011. Since then SYMW has gained 0.00% .

BUY-IF is confirmed by a white candlestick which has an open equal to the previous close but closing higher. The buying price is the previous close ( 0.0010 ) according to the Rules of Confirmation.

Patience pays off. The market wavered a bit but finally confirmed the recent bullish formation. The dose of the previous day was not enough for a BUY-IF confirmation but today it is. Though the market opened lower today, the day’s activity created a white candlestick that closed above the previous close. This is a valid confirmation criterion. The market is now ready for a bullish move.

We hope that you acted quickly and already bought this stock . Your important benchmark was the previous close. You were supposed to watch the session carefully, feel its bullish tendency despite the lower opening, and go long after making sure that the prices stay over the previous close.

If you bought, continue to hold this stock until the confirmation of the next SELL-IF signal. You are on safe grounds as long as the future prices continue to trade above the benchmark price. What to do if you did not buy? Maybe, you did not have time to follow the session or you simply delegated the delicate job of confirmation to us. Well, it is a bit late, but not too late. You may still find suitable prices for buying in the following sessions.

The market is currently cold for short-sellers. Avoid any short sales and cover the short positions immediately if there are any.

Data provided by: End of Day Data

BUY
    CONFIRMED

+0.0001 +10.00%

08/14/09 0.0010 0.0011 0.0009 0.0011 +0.0001 248622313 +10.00%

Composite Indicator
    Trend Spotter TM Sell

Short Term Indicators
    10 - 8 Day Moving Average Hilo Channel Hold
    20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator Hold
    20 Day Bollinger Bands Hold

Short Term Indicators Average: 40% - Buy
    20-Day Average Volume - 294992781

Medium Term Indicators
    40 Day Commodity Channel Index Hold
    50 Day Parabolic Time/Price Sell

Medium Term Indicators Average: 25% - Buy
    50-Day Average Volume - 195042938

Long Term Indicators
    60 Day Commodity Channel Index Hold

Long Term Indicators Average: 67% - Buy
    100-Day Average Volume - 109820203

Overall Average: 32% - Buy

0.0011 0.0008 0.0010 0.0012

SYNJ

SYNJ

SYNDICATION INC
    Daily Commentary

Our system posted a BUY-IF today. The previous SELL recommendation was issued on 07.31.2009 (14) days ago, when the stock price was 0.0037. Since then SYNJ has fallen -24.32% .

The BUY-IF alert is still valid. A confirmation today however is denied. The pattern is not rejected yet since the day was not a long black candlestick one. The market is currently testing your patience. Continue to do your homework by digesting all available information around.

The final judgment about the evolving pattern waits the next session. Either the alert will be confirmed by one of the valid confirmation criteria or the bullish alert will be void and null.

It is still your duty to check the confirmation criteria when the next session opens. Reminding briefly; a white candlestick with an upward gap, a white candlestick closing above previous close and a long white candlestick with a big downward gap is sufficient to confirm the BUY-IF alert though with a one day delay. Go long in any of these cases by respecting the benchmarks. In any other case, simply ignore the BUY-IF alert. The next session is the last chance we allow for confirmation. A confirmation failure renders the assumed bullish pattern totally invalid and starts the process of searching for a new pattern.

We do not yet suggest any new short positions given the bullish alert. The short sellers should consider covering their positions if the market confirms the BUY-IF signal. Otherwise, existing short positions should be carried.

BUY-IF

+0.0003 +12.00%

08/14/09 0.0028 0.0033 0.0026 0.0028 +0.0003 110934102 +12.00%

Composite Indicator
    Trend Spotter TM Hold

Short Term Indicators
    20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator Hold

Short Term Indicators Average: 40% - Buy
    20-Day Average Volume - 103522227

Medium Term Indicators
    50 Day Parabolic Time/Price Buy

Medium Term Indicators Average: 75% - Buy
    50-Day Average Volume - 157901875

Long Term Indicators

100-Day Average Volume - 134458859

Overall Average: 56% - Buy

0.0028 0.0022 0.0029 0.0036

IFSL

IFSL

IDEAL FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC
    Daily Commentary

Our system posted a BUY-IF today. The previous SELL recommendation was issued on 08.12.2009 (2) days ago, when the stock price was 0.0027. Since then IFSL has fallen -11.11% .

The BUY-IF alert is still valid. A confirmation today however is denied. The pattern is not rejected yet since the day was not a long black candlestick one. The market is currently testing your patience. Continue to do your homework by digesting all available information around.

The final judgment about the evolving pattern waits the next session. Either the alert will be confirmed by one of the valid confirmation criteria or the bullish alert will be void and null.

It is still your duty to check the confirmation criteria when the next session opens. Reminding briefly; a white candlestick with an upward gap, a white candlestick closing above previous close and a long white candlestick with a big downward gap is sufficient to confirm the BUY-IF alert though with a one day delay. Go long in any of these cases by respecting the benchmarks. In any other case, simply ignore the BUY-IF alert. The next session is the last chance we allow for confirmation. A confirmation failure renders the assumed bullish pattern totally invalid and starts the process of searching for a new pattern.

We do not yet suggest any new short positions given the bullish alert. The short sellers should consider covering their positions if the market confirms the BUY-IF signal. Otherwise, existing short positions should be carried.

BUY-IF

-0.0001 -4.00%

08/14/09 0.0025 0.0026 0.0024 0.0024 -0.0001 6014100 -4.00%

Composite Indicator
    Trend Spotter TM Hold

Short Term Indicators
    20 Day Moving Average vs Price Sell
    20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator Buy

Short Term Indicators Average: 20% - Buy
    20-Day Average Volume - 36922004

Medium Term Indicators
    50 Day Parabolic Time/Price Hold

Medium Term Indicators Average: 50% - Buy
    50-Day Average Volume - 46058703

Long Term Indicators

100-Day Average Volume - 26729883

Overall Average: 40% - Buy

0.0024 0.0023 0.0025 0.0027

Addict
    08-17-2009, 08:24 AM #22

Behl

SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/17/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today announced the following shareholder information updates:

BioCentric President Dennis Fisher today commented, "BioCentric has achieved tremendous growth over the past few months, and is in the midst of finalizing multiple licensing contracts along with the production of alternative fuels and animal nutritional food supplements at the San Juan Capistrano, facility. In an effort to keep both Investors and shareholders abreast of the current status, I am issuing this brief update of the current status of BioCentric's activity and operations."

CORPORATE FACILITY:

The company has signed an LOI and hired a MIA to fully valuate the San Juan Capistrano facility, at a significant discount to the original purchase price of the property. Upon completion of the purchase, the company will be restructuring the facility to include administrative offices, on site Laboratory for extensive testing, research and development of multiple ALGAE strains for development of Alternative clean burning fuel products, animal food supplements, and nutritional products supplements. The company has purchased several types of processing and refinery equipment for the production of alternative fuels and the equipment is expected to arrive at the facility later this week.

LICENSING:

Company COO Dennis Shen is currently in Asia, in the process of finalizing negotiations with a large Chinese company for the exclusive Chinese licensing rights of the company's closed loop Photobioreactor system. Whilst in China Dennis Shen secured the manufacturing contract for the company's patent pending 180 degree curve component of the closed loop system. Dennis Shen will be returning to the USA at the end of the month.

Earlier this month a senior Korean official visited the company's facility in California with a view to licensing the closed loop system for exclusive use in Korea. The negotiations are currently under way for the exclusive Korean license.

The company has an LOI in place from a large Las Vegas company, for the license and manufacturing of a multiple acre system in the Las Vegas area for the production of Bio-Diesel for the company's fleet of commercial vehicles and heavy plant equipment.

Several LOIs for closed loop system territory licenses are on file and in the process of being finalized which will result in revenues, construction profits and residual income for the company during the 3rd Quarter.

BioCentric expects to have a signed agreement later this week with a large Publicly Traded southern California development company for the design, construction and funding of BioCentric's licensed closed loop systems worldwide.

PRODUCTION UPDATES:

The company earlier this week started harvesting the ALGAE from the 1800 square feet onsite system which significantly exceeded production and quality expectations, and with the arrival of the processing equipment Bio-Diesel fuel production will begin later this week along with the production of animal nutritional products ready for distribution. Samples of the animal food supplements have been submitted to a professional laboratory for analysis and reports which will enable the company to supply the final products to retail animal supply stores across the USA.

The growth pattern was enhanced by a nutritional injection into the ALGAE last week which has improved both production times and quality and now requiring the system to be in a constant harvesting mode.

The company is also avidly pursuing raw land for the creation of ALGAE farms in the San Juan Capistrano region to further expand the ALGAE production outputs for both alternative fuels and nutritional supplements.

BROADCAST:

Dennis Fisher conducted an interview on Public Radio earlier this week on the uses and applications of ALGAE using the closed loop system, this broadcast can be heard on the following link: http://diegoradio.com/wp-content/uploads/08-11-09.mp3

INVESTOR INTERESTS:

The company has been reported on the NASDAQ short list report for six straight days now, which confirms the significant short position in the company's tradable stock. Legal Council has been retained for investigation and recourse to pursue the parties involved and ensure the regulatory authorities pursue the parties involved.

The company is still moving forward with its plans to advance the company to the Bulletin Board emerging as a fully reporting entity in the very near future.

Relevant Links & Articles

www.biocentricenergy.com

www.biocentricenergyalgae.com

About BioCentric Energy Holdings

Biocentric Energy Holdings, Inc. is dedicated to the development of new technologies as well as acquiring and fostering companies with innovative technologies designed to provide unique and effective green energy solutions for the 21st century. Along with the cultivation of important relationships and partnerships with synergistic entities, BioCentric Energy has devoted substantial time and effort in research and development in order to bring a range of innovative green alternatives to the marketplace.

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

VOD Newswire Video Format: http://vodnewswire.com/vodnewswire/n...ergy-20090817/

Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine

Guru
    08-17-2009, 08:44 AM #23

spng at Bj's

I didn't realize BJ's was a big deal but if they fall in the category of a watchable earnings report, than i guess spng could benefit from good numbers, or at least they benefit by being in the stores.

Off-price retailer TJX Cos. and the high-end Saks Inc. report results Tuesday, while apparel retailer Gap Inc. provides its earnings data on Thursday. Home improvement retailers Lowe's Cos. and Home Depot Inc. also release results this week, as do Target Corp., BJ's Wholesale Club and Barnes & Noble Inc.
    old news:
    SpongeTech� Delivery Systems, Inc. Receives Purchase Order from BJ's Wholesale Club
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Sponge...94737.html?x=0

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 08:51 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Good night all...I have to work tomorrow for a while. A handyman only works 4 hours a day, maximum. I don't want to wear myself out..I just want to make money.

I love the comment about 2 years ago by John Kasich (former Congressman) that, "What handyman isn't a convicted criminal?". With that said, I say, "Good Night"! It is time for lights out here in the big house, lol!

Great luck tomorrow for all of us!

Bill
    Wha? Is that in the manual? Boy, 4 hours a day ... good night that's about my normal OT a day ... Of course that's why you got this thing down Bill and I am in the vortex of the corporate world. Miggle or Qasp could set me free, c'mon baby ...

And I believe Mr. Kasich truncated or short circuited the bridge between the gray matter and his tongue, what he meant to say was "What Congressman isn't a conniving criminal?" - I take great umbrage at that ... I busted my ass as a contractor\handyman and to this day am still paying off past estimated taxes (Currently 2004) on an installment agreement. I just as easily could have taken the gutter level low moral ground and manipulated (read 'lied') things to my own advantage ... Sigh ... what an asinine comment.

Funny, I had just read this tidbit my Pa sent over, somebody can delete it if it's out of place ...

545 vs. 300,000,000 (Republicans & Democrats Alike - No One Is Blameless)

EVERY CITIZEN NEEDS TO READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS JOURNALIST HAS WRITTEN IN THIS MESSAGE. READ IT AND THEN REALLY THINK ABOUT OUR CURRENT POLITICAL DEBACLE.

Charley Reese has been a journalist for 49 years.

545 PEOPLE
    By Charlie Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The President does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred Senators, 435 Congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices -- 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a President to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party. What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes.

Who is the speaker of the House? Nancy Pelosi. She is the leader of the majority party. She and fellow House members, not the President, can approve any budget they want. If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million can not replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red ..

If the Army & Marines are in IRAQ , it's because they want them in IRAQ .

If they do not receive Social Security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems.

Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power..

Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.

They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.

Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees.

Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.

IN GOD! WE TRUST

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 08:58 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Hey guys,

Not sure if posting charts would violate my TOS from another site I use, but futures are tanking and the ES mini (sp500) already took out a key support level. The NQ - nasdaq, is riding the line right now. Both broke thru 3 day Donchian channel bottom lines, that's not good. Not sure if you guys have anything in the general market, but look out tomorrow.

In asia, the SSEC is down 5.79%, and Europe is straight red across the board.

Ugly.

This doesn't really mean anything for the pennies, except for SIRI, since it's listed and a lot of techies that trade baskets of stocks will drop this before they drop AAPL.

While things could mellow out, I usually look to futures to see what the rest of the market will do. If we get monday closes below some of these short term trendlines, we could be getting some form of correction, whether its building some other pattern, like a triangle, new channel, handle or tankage. Some of these futures were kind of locked in trading ranges, and it looks, at least tonight, the resolution may be to the downside.

Of course, by morning everything could change, but its looking bleak at the moment.
    And we have retail reporting this week as well. Seems like SIRI almost always defied the laws of market gravity in the past, doing the opposite ... But now that it has been behaving more normative can't help but wonder if it will now fall right into line ... think you might be dead on there Dave.

Guru
    08-17-2009, 09:22 AM #26

Hey Tib

Hey Tib,

I hope you and all had a great weekend. I worked on Saturday and did fine and had a good time. I have never charged an hourly price. If I did that I would get screwed. I always do project pricing. Ok, this, that and this = x dollars. That is the only way a guy can make good money. It takes the time factor out of the equation and people leave you alone, because they don't have to be there watching the clock.

It would be nice if something good happened this week with our stocks. I guess only time will tell. I am getting to the point where I don't even give anything a serious thought anymore. That is how expectant that I am, lol.

I just got up and am not really awake yet. Anyway, all, have a great day, I am leaving in about an hour and a half and will be back before the close...hopefully.

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 09:48 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Tib,

I hope you and all had a great weekend. I worked on Saturday and did fine and had a good time. I have never charged an hourly price. If I did that I would get screwed. I always do project pricing. Ok, this, that and this = x dollars. That is the only way a guy can make good money. It takes the time factor out of the equation and people leave you alone, because they don't have to be there watching the clock.

It would be nice if something good happened this week with our stocks. I guess only time will tell. I am getting to the point where I don't even give anything a serious thought anymore. That is how expectant that I am, lol.

I just got up and am not really awake yet. Anyway, all, have a great day, I am leaving in about an hour and a half and will be back before the close...hopefully.
    This is one day that you'll be smug about being in the pennies... you see the onslaught on the general market open?

Guru
    08-17-2009, 10:01 AM #28
    Ha Ha, I see all of the Technology stocks are biting it. I just turned on FBN after I read your post. I used to watch it all day long when I was into real stocks. oooooooooo Stock sell off big time today DOW down 184, NAS down 49.... I am glad I don't live in that world right now!

Mentor
    08-17-2009, 10:03 AM #29
    I may be juggling early, but
    JPMUH sept $40 strike puts on JPM may be ok, will look at the stock price tomorrow, cheaper than PCLN puts.
    Like trying to catch a falling knife.. this one is already up 43%

going to keep an eye on JPM... if it breaks the low of 40.85, I still may try this one... but risky since the general market down 2%

Guru
    08-17-2009, 10:09 AM #30
    Like trying to catch a falling knife.. this one is already up 43%

going to keep an eye on JPM... if it breaks the low of 40.85, I still may try this one... but risky since the general market down 2%
    This puts a ribbon on it....the Asian Market is down because of worries with the U.S. consumer and now they are asking if the "Rally is over?".

There should be some interesting days ahead this week.

Page 3 of 62 123451353 ...