Page 10 of 39 ... 8910111220 ...
    Guru
    06-10-2009, 04:10 PM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Scottrade does not show pinks on Level II I had to call and ask a couple months ago
    Matt, you are always ahead of me! lol

I tell you...I used to ride the short yellow bus to graduate school.

I am going to get the pink/otc level II from investorshub.com, TODAY!

$29 is worth it. Even if it is for just a month. I need some radar! Then I don't have to keep flipping to investorshub.com to get the level II.

Guru
    06-10-2009, 04:14 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hi Bill,

Been real busy ... Think my replies are just trailing here a bit ... The book ... Yeah, speaking of being a dork ... I found a used copy for 9 or ten bucks on Amazon, clicked the 'quick' link thing only to realize a couple hours later that I had shipped it to someone I had sent a book to years ago ...

Long story short ... if you make a mistake like that it's an ordeal to try and get it rectifed, even if you tell the seller specifically NOT to send it to that address.

Waiting to see if it might get returned.

Sunk a few more bucks into SIRI last week, put's me @14K overall - Was supposed to be 10K for a core and 4 to play with, but somebody picked up the ball and went home

Hope you doing well, you'll have to pop in over at the 'waves' sometime ...
    I did the same thing last father's day...sent it to my address, so I had to resend it to my Dad late.

I haven't had any SIRI in so long...I am still waiting for a good price (I can see the bricks flying at me). The volume was really low today...hmmm

Thanks for the invite!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 04:21 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Looks like 80% green is the best we could do today. Perhaps more green tomorrow?

Have a good night fellas.
    You have a good night too. I will email you if anything comes up and I am around. Have a great time with your parents and your graduation, Doc!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 04:25 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by debber1212 View Post
    hello all. I just purchased a million shares of MGLG as well. I may be nuts here, but the charts showed in the late 90's that this was trading at 200,000/share. Of course this probably will never happen again, but was I reading something incorrectly?

With my luck though I bought this at the worst time possible. Of course I wait until it has a good day to buy rather than taking everyone's advise before. AW well, let's long this bad boy until .02.
    Hey Debber -

The thought on investorshub.com is that a .0008 buy could double or triple easily.....if you haven't, you might check MGLG out on there. You can weed through the b.s. like you have to in the intraday thread, lol.

That 20K per share was probably in the beginning when they were paying for the drilling rig and such. It is very likely.

Welcome aboard on MGLG! I wish you all of the luck in the world. I cannot see any reason for you not to make money with it.
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-10-2009 at 04:29 PM.

06-10-2009, 04:27 PM #95

tired of lurking

Ive been a lurker here for over a month...dropped by after my first trade EVER was siri at .60 ouch However, with all of the advice, suggestions, and resources from you guys I have learned A LOT and dug myself out of that hole(BCLE, MGLG, SPNG, and BCLE) I really enjoy this board and even though I am barely a novice I hope to be able to contribute something soon since I am not obligated to donate any of my profits keep it up, its a nice thing going on here!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 04:33 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by toothmoney View Post
    Ive been a lurker here for over a month...dropped by after my first trade EVER was siri at .60 ouch However, with all of the advice, suggestions, and resources from you guys I have learned A LOT and dug myself out of that hole(BCLE, MGLG, SPNG, and BCLE) I really enjoy this board and even though I am barely a novice I hope to be able to contribute something soon since I am not obligated to donate any of my profits keep it up, its a nice thing going on here!
    Hey Tooth -

Welcome!

Feel free to participate and ask questions, contribute, or whatever. We would like to have you here!

Thanks for introducing yourself...now make yourself at home.

Bill

06-10-2009, 04:46 PM #97
    Guys (bcle)
    needs a little help on Investors Hub very little input
    A little posting there would help your portfolios...If folks are not talking about you ,no one knows you have a business...thankyou (bcle)investors..
    Thanks for posting (Bill)...after all its just money...!!!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 04:50 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Guys (bcle)
    needs a little help on Investors Hub very little input
    A little posting there would help your portfolios...If folks are not talking about you ,no one knows you have a business...thankyou (bcle)investors..
    Thanks for posting (Bill)...after all its just money...!!!
    Great idea....if we start posting on the BCLE forum on investorshub.com, then interest will grow prior to the contracts coming through.

I am laughing my ass off writing this part: Let's get Tony out there pumping.....remember that time on the penny stock chat room? I had tears coming out of my eyes!

I will start posting on there also. Hats off to you, Ray!

We can create that synthetic market, lol, Pump....pump...pump....(laughing)
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-10-2009 at 04:53 PM.

06-10-2009, 05:49 PM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    LOL You guys are too funny.
    I'm just glad that I could give back to this forum in some part. You all have definitely given a great deal of knowledge to me over the past 6 months. Thank you for that.

Bill, to answer your question earlier, yes I am graduating med school on Friday.
    Residency starts Monday, so my involvement to this forum will be greatly decreased after today. =(
    I will still have my iPhone on me at all times tho and will be checking in via that. So feel free to address me on this forum and I will eventually get back to you.

Oh, and I chickened out on my earlier announced flip of MGLG after the bid moved to .0005. I rebought and lost the 20$ in commissions.
    Congrats to you Shots. That's a MAJOR accomplishment! I will completing dental school in a year and I know(even if from a different perspective) how rough the journey can be

Addict
    06-10-2009, 05:52 PM #100
    Whats going on Guys.....Bill, Ray,

My ears were ringing so I thought ide check in.......

Hey Ray Tried to call you today to make sure you knew lvlt was popping...
    I have to get your cell.... no one answered at the home # and didnt want you to miss any opportunities.....

Whats going on Mr. Bill.... Just trying to day trade Siri....I hold 99k shares just under my goal of a full position.....Its getting close to making a real move where I will dump 50% and buy on the pull back...

I got one for ya....I bought spng at .008 100000x remember and sold it for a double.....well today it hit .17 which could of got me back $16k on a $800 investment....so as you can see nothing has changed...just swinging and a missing..anyway just wanted to say hello..Ill talk at you all soon..Tony

Page 10 of 39 ... 8910111220 ...