Page 28 of 39 ... 18262728293038 ...
    Addict
    10-15-2009, 11:01 AM #271
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Oh, that's right...

Excellent move!
    Lets hope so. Time will tell.

10-15-2009, 11:13 AM #272
    Anyone else have a problem getting on here today? My avg anti-virus was telling me to hit the back button and not proceed to the site

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-15-2009, 11:36 AM #273
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Anyone else have a problem getting on here today? My avg anti-virus was telling me to hit the back button and not proceed to the site
    No problem here with McAfee getting in.

Maybe your virus protection has a cold...LOL

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-15-2009, 11:55 AM #274
    GSAE is making a nice little run today. Up 13% so far!

Guru
    10-15-2009, 12:03 PM #275
    GSAE is making a nice little run today. Up 13% so far!
    It sure is...that is going to be a good long stock for great money, in my mind..

10-15-2009, 12:16 PM #276
    Good morning, Fellas...and Julie, Too

I got nothin' this morning -- last evening, I went in to the orders section of two of my three accounts & put sell orders in on nearly everything that I own.

I'm feeling relative little love for half the companies that are in my portfolio.

ugggg...

morning confession:

My wife's a bit under the weather. Which sucks for her & us -- we kinda like her.

At the same time, the Papa & Son morning dynamic is pretty cool, too.

The routine is simple.

Turn on some music, dance around the living room like freaks -- this often turns into *performance art -- and then, only then, make & eat breakfast.

Today's breakfast: scrambled eggs (3:1 whites/yolk), ham, and whole wheat toast with organic strawberry preserves. Yum!

*today's performance art was "becoming a butterfly". This is one of our favorites -- all stages are enacted.

Good stuff - indeed.

hope that Mama feels better soon...

Oh yeah, I broke out the Kirby - yesterday after the market - and shampooed the carpet in my truck. It's nice to have clean carpet ;-)

Have a great day fellas, and Julie, Too.

Rams

PS: And Julie, did you expect *US* to be boring? Come on, now, lady --- you're hanging with the creme de la creme --

You should also be aware that we men, here, have a habit of skewing the scales. Few men measure up to us, ya know. Especially Bill.

And Bill...you're just alright, man.

Guru
    10-15-2009, 12:43 PM #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Good morning, Fellas...and Julie, Too

I got nothin' this morning -- last evening, I went in to the orders section of two of my three accounts & put sell orders in on nearly everything that I own.

I'm feeling relative little love for half the companies that are in my portfolio.

ugggg...

morning confession:

My wife's a bit under the weather. Which sucks for her & us -- we kinda like her.

At the same time, the Papa & Son morning dynamic is pretty cool, too.

The routine is simple.

Turn on some music, dance around the living room like freaks -- this often turns into *performance art -- and then, only then, make & eat breakfast.

Today's breakfast: scrambled eggs (3:1 whites/yolk), ham, and whole wheat toast with organic strawberry preserves. Yum!

*today's performance art was "becoming a butterfly". This is one of our favorites -- all stages are enacted.

Good stuff - indeed.

hope that Mama feels better soon...

Oh yeah, I broke out the Kirby - yesterday after the market - and shampooed the carpet in my truck. It's nice to have clean carpet ;-)

Have a great day fellas, and Julie, Too.

Rams

PS: And Julie, did you expect *US* to be boring? Come on, now, lady --- you're hanging with the creme de la creme --

You should also be aware that we men, here, have a habit of skewing the scales. Few men measure up to us, ya know. Especially Bill.

And Bill...you're just alright, man.
    Rams,

It is good to see you up and about. I hope that you didn't get to over-fatigued doing the "Butterfly" from Caterpillar through metamorphosis and then the big "fly-away" to the kingdom of stocks (after a brief stop for breakfast). I must say that the Organic Strawberry Preserves sounds pretty dandy!

Which brings to mind a holiday tip! Believe me...you cannot tell the difference between Agave and sugar. Agave is a natural sweetener from the Blue Agave plant that they make Tequila out of.

Agave is TWICE as sweet as regular industrial processed white poison sugar. So here's what you do:

When you make Cranberries this year, make them just like normal, but use 1/2 the amount of sugar as on the recipe and use Agave. I have made them for a few Christmas and Thanksgivings and people love them and cannot tell the difference.

Also, I use Agave in pies, i.e. Apple pies. Just use half as much as sugar and everything comes out beautiful.

It blows my mind that somebody, like myself, has to convince people to eat natural food. The reason is that we have eaten chemicals and crap since the 60's and are having a hard time getting back to nature with all of the corporate involvement. The chemical companies are terrible. Ya, don't use Bananas...whip up some fake Banana flavoring. I remember when I was in Organic Chemistry in college, we had to whip up some fake Banana flavoring. It is the same crap that you get in cheap candy that smells and tastes like Bananas. Well, let me tell you...I forget the name of the chemical that we used to make the flavoring, but it gave rats cancer. It said so right on the label....so figure it out. It isn't "better life through chemistry" like they used to say.

Russ, see what trigger that Organic Strawberry Jam set off? Lol. I feel healthier for saying it.

I have a friend that keeps a box of "Little Debbies" marshmallow things on the front seat of his pickup. Obviously he is from the South. About six Little Debbies and a Dr. Pepper and life is good.

Anyway, back to stocks...
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-15-2009 at 12:45 PM.

Addict
    10-15-2009, 12:43 PM #278
    BioCentric Energy Receives Large Algae Oil Order
    BEHL12:20 EDTMarketwire
    SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/15/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today confirmed the company received a large initial purchase order for 2000 Kilograms of a specific blend of nutritional ALGAE oil.

The Algae will be grown, harvested, and oil extracted jointly by BioCentric (BEHL) and Renewed World Energies in South Carolina under a Teaming Agreement to fulfill the initial order.

Dennis Fisher, CEO of BioCentric (BEHL), stated today, "This teaming agreement with Richard Armstrong and Tim Tompkins of Renewed World Energies in South Carolina is the first of several opportunities as a result of our participation at the ABO in San Diego last week."

Mr. Fisher further stated, "I would like to take a moment to thank Monique Barry, our new Director of Sales and Marketing, on the outstanding job of succinctly and effectively portraying our efforts to the attendees at the ABO."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2cc2bGBuvo

VOD Newswire Video Format:

http://vodnewswire.com/vodnewswire/n...ergy-20091015/

10-15-2009, 12:56 PM #279
    Shots, what's your average on Behl?

I'm at .06 and I hesitate in a big way to throw anymore money at it. But, .03 would surely lower the average......
    Hey Candle...my average is .055 so you are not alone and i'm glad i'm not the only one in that high. By the way I think the PRs yesterday and today were great

10-15-2009, 01:18 PM #280
    No no, Bill...

"Doing the Butterfly" is a classic Ramsey method of getting the blood flowing and preparing for the day -- which is why we reserve performance dance to mornings and Saturday evenings

I want you to know that I appreciate the information relating to healthy eats. I wasn't aware of the agave substitute -- it's already on the shopping list!

Over the past few years, we've been slowly introducing subtle changes in my diet and activities. What started with moderating the booze and learning portion control is making way for change towards all organic foods & ridding ourselves of chemically infused products.

We're also moving away from television. Do understand that I do find value in *some* programming, but to have TV as a primary hobby is quickly becoming antiquated.

The tele-rule in our home is that tv is okay after dinner on Friday until dinner on Sunday. The exception is that Mama can watch tv whenever she wants, but has agreed to only watch tv after the boy is asleep.

During the week, we do a lot of reading and educational activities. It's paramount, to me, to have our son become passionately in love with reading. It's working so far...

Oh yeah, we have a small tv set up in the playroom that is hooked up to Leapfrog, an educational game, that is okay to *play* during the week.

It's all a work in progress.

[QUOTE=billhart22;5

doing the "Butterfly"

Page 28 of 39 ... 18262728293038 ...