Guru
    06-01-2009, 09:02 AM #1

In car Tech Request

1. Please make the OEM radios capable of surfing other channels without changing the channel. Then you can see if you want to change it, or stay on the current song.

2. Please make the OEM radios capable of pause stop rewind and record. Record feature should have about 10 hours, so someone can record a show while the car is parked in a lot at work for instance.

06-01-2009, 05:13 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    1. Please make the OEM radios capable of surfing other channels without changing the channel. Then you can see if you want to change it, or stay on the current song.

2. Please make the OEM radios capable of pause stop rewind and record. Record feature should have about 10 hours, so someone can record a show while the car is parked in a lot at work for instance.
    It would be helpful if you could do a mockup of these designs and also provide the engineering to accomplish them. K. Thx.

Guru
    06-01-2009, 09:02 PM #3
    Righto, thats all the inspireation I need...coming right up momentarily.

Guru
    06-01-2009, 09:59 PM #4
    Since my last radio mock up I have come a long way as you can see below...I have upgrade my software to better provide more realistic 3D mockups.

If you can look past the ladies you will see an XMP3 player that docks directly into the car radio. Not only does this provide security because the expensive part of the radio can be removed (the memory, reciever and display) but it also is functional as a radio by itself outside of the vehicle. This technology is obviously available because I use 3 existing technologies....a car dock, an xmp3 player and ladies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by imromo24; 06-01-2009 at 10:01 PM.