Page 22 of 24 ... 122021222324
    Guru
    02-06-2009, 04:03 PM #211

Done with financials

I am going to get out of financials as quick as possible and go to technology stocks. They are doing really well. Financials are way too screwy and unpredictable now. Look at BAC today, over the whole day. Way to volatile to leave money in over night.

With this stimulus package thing going on, people are all over the place. The news is crazy.

Guru
    02-06-2009, 05:02 PM #212

Lvlt

I got out of LVLT dead even! Yahoo!
    It took days....and days.....and days.....

02-06-2009, 05:27 PM #213

good job

I had sirius set to sell in 100k blocks yesterday and got cold feet I figure I threw 30k on the ground, If you see it blowing by your house, feel free to pick it up
    My fnm move was worth .10, I did not stay in it I wanted to focus on siri, It did not help much
    Last edited by ray; 02-06-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Addict
    02-06-2009, 07:56 PM #214
    Whats up Bill...Tripp and whoever....

I sold off half of my BAC 100x at three different amounts,
    I had 600x set to sell at 6.50 its a good thing I broke it up because it peaked at 6.49....bought at 3.91 4.99 5.25 . that I dumped at 6.25 now we know I could made another 24cents...but anyway....Sold my Abk @ 1.32 on the head..

I took all the proceeds and cought Sirius at the bell for another 15,000 at

So I hope Im now the proud owner of 50,000 shares @ .31 Adv...

Thats it for me....Im all in with sirius.... Lets go Mel too the Moon!

Is there any real backup about sirius selling xm satllites....

Addict
    02-06-2009, 08:04 PM #215
    AIB is moving slowly but heading the right direction...

I agree about your feelings about the financials....I hope to get the rest sold Monday.... BAC pres. said they will not go National....should have a bump with time to dump....that about it.

Guru
    02-06-2009, 08:14 PM #216
    he also said they did not need any more tarp funds

Addict
    02-06-2009, 09:07 PM #217
    ya I heard him...Maybe I should hold the other 300x for a bit....

AIB AIG BAC C F GTOX SIRI

02-06-2009, 10:17 PM #218
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    lol you guys are so angry, name some partsof the stimilus package you dont like please.
    I am not angry about it, actually quite amused now.

Here is some of the pork, and an article with more pork, that will not help the economy.

$144 million for a Che Guevara memorial in San Francisco. $949 million for gay, bi, and transsexual oriented preschools. $1.8 billion for ACORN. $22 million for a PBS special "Obama: The First Two Weeks." $437 million for the Chappaquiddick Kennedy Bridge. $1.4 billion for inner city mobile family planning/abortion vehicles. $545 million for the third world gay sensitivity series, "I Want To Bone Chico." $4.25 billion for assorted "green" things. $776 million for a cartoon line of preteen condoms.

Not to mention the water park down in Florida at 2 million. doesn't Florida have enough water parks?

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=42745

Looks like it will pass now, but will be a complete waste, like the last bill.

Glad I was wrong about the market going down today!!
    To bad SIRI got slaughtered under massive volume, what a joke!!!
    Now that makes me angry!!

Have a good night guys!!!

Guru
    02-06-2009, 11:39 PM #219
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    I had sirius set to sell in 100k blocks yesterday and got cold feet I figure I threw 30k on the ground, If you see it blowing by your house, feel free to pick it up
    My fnm move was worth .10, I did not stay in it I wanted to focus on siri, It did not help much
    I have been standing outside with a butterfly net waiting for it to arrive from Idaho. It may not get here though, because Wyoming is above us and it sucks.

30K......my my my.......are you drinking the Makers tonight? I sure am going to and I don't even have an excuse.

I know that you really think things out and I know that when that situation came about that it was like a major shock. I think a guy just has to take a position and stick with it.

Here is a tiny example and you all ready know this about investing. I bought BAC yesterday at 4.74.....I figured out my percentage that I wanted and sold it at that point today at 6.05. It ran up to I think 6.49?? after that. Ya, I lost between 6.05 and 6.49, but I won. It wasn't as much as I could have got, but I made a good profit.

Do I kick myself in the ass for what I didn't get?? No...would I like to have that money I missed....ya. Am I going to live through it? Oh ya, cause tomorrow is another day and I will do the same thing all over again.

I want to build money, just not strike it rich. I am honestly not into the idea of buying more SIRI at this point. I do not honestly have a clue as to what it is going to do, so I have to take a conservative position.

If the time is right and I have more information I will buy more or maybe it will get past me.

I know that you are a really smart guy and I respect you and you know what you are doing.....so, cheers my friend! Here is my Makers Mark to you!

Is that your airplane in the picture? That is a cool picture

Guru
    02-06-2009, 11:47 PM #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Whats up Bill...Tripp and whoever....

I sold off half of my BAC 100x at three different amounts,
    I had 600x set to sell at 6.50 its a good thing I broke it up because it peaked at 6.49....bought at 3.91 4.99 5.25 . that I dumped at 6.25 now we know I could made another 24cents...but anyway....Sold my Abk @ 1.32 on the head..

I took all the proceeds and cought Sirius at the bell for another 15,000 at

So I hope Im now the proud owner of 50,000 shares @ .31 Adv...

Thats it for me....Im all in with sirius.... Lets go Mel too the Moon!

Is there any real backup about sirius selling xm satllites....
    Told ya that ABK would pay...I am waiting for $1.50. It may take a while, but it will get there. You really did good with BAC today. Still have 300 right?

You played the sale smart...didn't try to get greedy.

What is this about sirius selling xm satellites? I haven't heard that one yet. It seems like I have seen the same article 1000 times over in the intraday. At least they all sound the same (pretty much).

I am going to find some tech stocks this weekend. My Cypress Semiconductor is kicking major ass!! (CY)

I will share what I find with everyone so they can look at them with plenty of time in advance.

In case you aren't on later tonight, have a great one.