Page 25 of 26 ... 1523242526
    Guru
    06-28-2009, 01:16 PM #241
    According to my sources(1), the possibility for movement in the pps is a reality. If it moves it could move up or it could move down. If it starts moving up then we should assume it will move up, if it starts moving down then we shall assume it will move down.

(1) Sources - NONE

Mentor
    06-28-2009, 01:30 PM #242
    Tripp,according to MY SOURCES and vast knowledge and experience trading this stock,you are guaranteed to be correct in this prediction..
    Great call and thank you for listing your sources for all to see.
    Link would have been better....

Mentor
    06-28-2009, 02:54 PM #243
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    According to my sources(1), the possibility for movement in the pps is a reality. If it moves it could move up or it could move down. If it starts moving up then we should assume it will move up, if it starts moving down then we shall assume it will move down.

(1) Sources - NONE
    Dont let buy and holders like John stop you from continuing to post opinions and predictions about stock price movement. It makes him feel better to think hes helpless in all this. WHHOOO is me... Im just a victim to random movements. Impossible to call correct short term price movements? No, just very difficult. WHy its best to have a plan for all cases. But if you dont know the trend, or feel you have a grasp for the trend, then that freezes how you think about a stock, and cripples you from making good choices. For instance, a casual investor unable to know the ultimate direction of this stock may have sold out ALL shares on Friday , based on a panic situation. Now, if your confident in your long term views, then you just stayed pat. Now since John is a long term investor, issues like Friday dont concern him. Tripps, you are a true long as well. So to fight about short term pricing moves with another true long seems pointless. Just my opinion, im sure john will attack me for it.

Mentor
    06-28-2009, 02:55 PM #244
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Tripp,according to MY SOURCES and vast knowledge and experience trading this stock,you are guaranteed to be correct in this prediction..
    Great call and thank you for listing your sources for all to see.
    Link would have been better....
    My sources(my butt) say were going down at first on Monday. We may close up, but I think we have a "unknown" factor hangover from Friday.

Addict
    06-28-2009, 03:34 PM #245
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    My sources(my butt) say were going down at first on Monday. We may close up, but I think we have a "unknown" factor hangover from Friday.
    It all depends on ISEG in pre-market Monday.

I watched ISEG trade with itself for 3 hours on friday after the market closed. They did there best to take it down right up until 8pm on small trades. The only after hours sell order of any significance sat at .44 and never executed.

So I think there is a good possibility we open between .42 - .43 & would not be surprised with a takedown back into the .38 area again in the first 20 minutes, but close at .43.

06-28-2009, 05:06 PM #247
    Someone must be drunk over at the Motley Fool...This might be the first thing they have printed without eluding to bk. Clowns, don't trust anything pro or con they say.

06-28-2009, 06:03 PM #248
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    Good link Tripp. Very positive.
    I like when they said, That was so February...LOL

Julie

Enthusiast
    06-28-2009, 07:45 PM #249

Attention HoHerd

The $1.48 is the pro-rated price for the month of June. Next month you will pay $2.99.

Enthusiast
    06-28-2009, 07:46 PM #250
    Launch delayed one day
    http://www.rapidtvnews.com/index.php...t-delayed.html

from: http://www.ilslaunch.com/sirius-fm-5-mission-control

June 26: During Breeze M fueling preparations a minor anomaly occurred when a fill/and drain valve could not be opened . The valve subsequently was opened and Breeze M fueling operations commenced this morning. Rollout to the launch will occur tomorrow with the launch occurring on 1 July Baikonur local time.
    Last edited by otone; 06-28-2009 at 08:22 PM.