Page 26 of 77 ... 1624252627283676 ...
    07-29-2009, 03:32 PM #251
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    im not ray, its fine for me.
    buddy I cant log in on gmail on any computers here today..I would have been screaming at you this morning...good luck ..what a white knuckle ride...lol

Addict
    07-29-2009, 03:36 PM #252
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    I just saw the same thing...
    man that would be great...instant loto ....!!!!
    any body having a problem with gmail today...???
    Whats up Ray....I think you already hit lotto today....wow

way to go Buddy! Its not showing your on email but I saw a chat from tripp eariler...
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 07-29-2009 at 03:49 PM.

07-29-2009, 04:03 PM #253
    Tripp, like I said before, I don't think I want to chase BEHL but this momentum looks unstoppable!!! I think you guys could actually see .10 if everyone holds thier positions by the end of the week. JMO

07-29-2009, 04:22 PM #254
    hey Tony,
    Harrison ford started out a carpenter like you and I ,good luck on that buddy...remember when we all started this holding siri..at what ever it was 30k then 70k and on ...close today was crazy...You,Tripp and BIll have made great brothers in the hood...remember tripp going at it with some s.o.b. on the siri board and we all showed up with our computer clubs so to speak..to funny ...its great fun getting to know everyone here...thanks for the ride ...

So...I saw evfl at .001 today and wet my pants ...lol
    what do you guys think...think or thwim..I show a close at .0002, my son added another mil shrs at .0001 today ,I cannot make a discision on it, I did some big research over the weekend ,and cant make my mind up over Dennis Mclaughlin the ceo ...he has a big history in biofuels and all of it is not pleasant reading,since he has changed tickers from earth biofuels he has some exgov heavy hitters on his side... please do your own DD here ...

Hey Tony call my cell...

Guru
    07-29-2009, 04:27 PM #255
    Well, Well, Well, BEHLers...Congratulations!

It looks like .1 is on order. Way to go guys!

It looks like MGLG might hit .0008 tomorrow.

EVFL - where in the hell did that big 3 P.M. spike come from? I think somebody put in a order wrong, lol. I wish that I had a sell sitting there.

BCLE is creeping up and wasn't bouncing all over the place today. I hope that continues instead of looking like an etch-a-sketch.

It was a good day all around.

I just might get all my work done tomorrow....as I kicked some major ass today with my projects. I only screwed up once when I dropped my hawk loaded with mud and it landed mud side down on the floor. It is a good thing that the floor was linoleum. The lady wasn't home at the time, so I got it all cleaned up really nice. Anybody that understands what I just wrote can appreciate it.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-29-2009 at 04:37 PM.

07-29-2009, 04:36 PM #256
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Well, Well, Well, BEHLers...Congratulations!

It looks like .1 is on order. Way to go guys!

It looks like MGLG might hit .0008 tomorrow.

EVFL - where in the hell did that big 3 P.M. spike come from? I think somebody put in a order wrong, lol. I wish that I had a sell sitting there.

BCLE is creeping up and wasn't bouncing all over the place today. I hope that continues instead of looking like an etch-a-sketch.

It was a good day all around.
    Bill I am all in on bcle its going to move ,just a time bomb,ceo's first name should be Ted something...lol

still hanging on to mglg...

Guru
    07-29-2009, 04:43 PM #257
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Bill I am all in on bcle its going to move ,just a time bomb,ceo's first name should be Ted something...lol

still hanging on to mglg...
    Ray, read the bottom of my last post after I edited it....

Well, you did really good today. I can figure out how many godzillions you made today....Man! It doesn't look like it is going to quit for a while....Do you think you can afford another monitor yet? LMAO.

Yep, I am just hanging with mglg, bcle, evfl for now. I am kind of fishing around. If you run across anything please let me know.

Guru
    07-29-2009, 04:56 PM #258
    thx bill, really was crazy and then to see it go to 055 after hours wow, i honestly didnt think it would break 5 today but it did. who knows what will happen now but i know behl has huge huge potential with that pbr, not to mention they may hit us with a nice pr tomorrow morning, would be nice to hear some more about the uplisting.

07-29-2009, 05:13 PM #259
    Boy if we get a PR from MGLG this week, I will move to make this "best week ever"

Mentor
    07-29-2009, 05:20 PM #260
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey dave! can u post another behl chart with those cool lines and stuff! would appreciate it very much!
    Whoops, slept thru the rest of the trading day. I might have removed some of my shares. No biggie, of the different companies, I like this one and BCLE, though I still like to keep my trades TA based. The next resistance line is 0.06, which is close to the end of this pattern. Great pic. Here's a chart with more annotation on the flag pattern. It also qualifies as a pennant, but that target has been taken out today, so I left it off. Some measure from the top of the flag pole, some to the bottom of the flag to get their target, but the latter has been taken out I believe. Pretty strong move, and close to textbook.