Page 9 of 12 ... 7891011 ...
    Guru
    06-22-2009, 04:00 PM #81
    they really make it too obvious, thats why traders love it.

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 04:04 PM #82
    well the flippers shorted it again today,and they have the balls to talk about stock manipulation...LOL, they don't even realize that they are the reason shorts can get away with shorting it..this long anyway..

Addict
    06-22-2009, 04:06 PM #83
    The close got painted nicely at .35 when it's bidding between .355 & .36

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 04:35 PM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    well the flippers shorted it again today,and they have the balls to talk about stock manipulation...LOL, they don't even realize that they are the reason shorts can get away with shorting it..this long anyway..
    do you mean if most of these guys who brag that they love sirius so much stop day trading it, we would be alot higher? im not clear on your statement.

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 04:39 PM #85
    Well I might agree with you to a degree if the disturbing news Viper shared with us today is true. If TDA runs their orders through ISEG, then all bets are off. New information to me.
    Irish, get real. You think that close of .35 was legit? Just day traders right? I didnt see any heavy retailers selling. Saw a bunch of 100 and 500 trades run through though at critical points in the day though. They can short it all they want. Dont even need to have shares, so what makes you think traders affect the stock much? I dont see it. No ones sellling here, because the prices here have been offered on worse news. No ones buying here either, because they are waiting to buy on a break out, having already been offered these prices for 4 months straight now.
    No, this stock is stuck because 2 or 3 MM's want it that way.

If you think that close was legitamite, then I dont know what to tell you. I didnt trade at .35 all day. Not one share. The last bid at the time was around .356, in fact, large blocks had to fill at .36 right before that. Then 2 MM's agree to cancel a trade at .35, for the exact same amount of shares. Irish, get real dude. Your too smart to sound naive.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-22-2009 at 04:42 PM.

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 04:46 PM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    do you mean if most of these guys who brag that they love sirius so much stop day trading it, we would be alot higher? im not clear on your statement.
    Zero truth to that statement. MM's causing the sell off, are not RETAIL USERS. CINN and BATS and ISEG(apparently they do now) do not trade retail shares. If you see a ton of NASDAQ orders stacked at the even prices, .36, .37 exactly, etc... Then I might agree with you.
    They will play their game until they are done, or until retail buyers make them play another game. No big insitutions are buying outside of their little control, so there dont seem to be any worries to them. If there is no consequences, why not play until they cant anymore. Still say they are in share acquisation mode, and are not done.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-22-2009 at 04:57 PM.

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 04:48 PM #87
    You havent seen the Fail to Deliver list?

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 04:57 PM #88
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Zero truth to that statement. MM's causing the sell off, are not RETAIL USERS. CINN and BATS and ISEG do not trade retail shares. If you see a ton of NASDAQ orders stacked at the even prices, .36, .37 exactly, etc... Then I might agree with you.
    They will play their game until they are done, or until retail buyers make them play another game. No big insitutions are buying outside of their little control, so there dont seem to be any worries to them. If there is no consequences, why not play until they cant anymore. Still say they are in share acquisation mode, and are not done.
    you guys convinced me a long time ago this stock was manipulated. i personally dont know for myself , i just drank the koolaid....but if you are really upset now. you have your buddy to blame who not too long ago wrote an article about supply/demand and how its not manipulated after rick went on a campaign to expose this and had everybody and their mother calling the SEC.. he then went on to ban the M word from his site...apparently today hes posting videos of it too? if hes gonna run in cycles like that, there wont be nothing accomplished , in another month he'll just squash todays campaign..hes got that track record....gl bro , but smack some sense into him cause he ends up hurting your cause in the long run

Mentor
    06-22-2009, 05:01 PM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    you guys convinced me a long time ago this stock was manipulated. i personally dont know for myself , i just drank the koolaid....but if you are really upset now. you have your buddy to blame who not too long ago wrote an article about supply/demand and how its not manipulated after rick went on a campaign to expose this and had everybody and their mother calling the SEC.. he then went on to ban the M word from his site...apparently today hes posting videos of it too? if hes gonna run in cycles like that, there wont be nothing accomplished , in another month he'll just squash todays campaign..hes got that track record....gl bro , but smack some sense into him cause he ends up hurting your cause in the long run
    Im definately alarmed that my assumptions that ISEG handled no retail shares is false. I even talked to ISEG and my broker, and investor relations about this MM. Never once brought up that they run retail shares. International exchange. SL62 said that ISO orders might be the cause of the small lot trades back and forth. Might be a non manipulation answer for every little detail, but when you throw in a painted close, a high volume of naked shorting,and concentrated efforts of one or 2 MM's to be constantly attacking the ask price, its hard to feel otherwise.

Guru
    06-22-2009, 07:33 PM #90

From my ameritrade no link

S&P MAINTAINS HOLD OPINION ON SHARES OF SIRIUS XM RADIO
    (Standard & Poor's)
    As SIRI sets $350M Senior Notes offering due 2013, we think company's ability to refinance maturing debt for wholly owned XM suggests continued thawing of credit market, effectively buying more time to navigate near-term operational challenges. We view current credit conditions in sharp contrast to just few months ago, when SIRI received critical investment lifeline from Liberty Media (LINTA 5, NR) (LCAPA 13, NR), helping to avert potential bankruptcy filing. We note terms of Liberty's investment included agreement to purchase up to $100M of XM's outstanding loans.
    heres a la la la link

Page 9 of 12 ... 7891011 ...