Page 1 of 2 12
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    11-06-2008, 09:40 PM #1

Is the price going to go up after monday or do you think we will see the teens???

Hi everyone,

Do you think it will jump a bit monday and maybe even tuesday then we will continue going down into the teens!!!???

Thanks for your reply,

Addict
    11-06-2008, 10:25 PM #2
    HOPEFUL...only IMO

Depending on the results of the CC maybe in the next week it MAY reach .40 but then expect it to go to low 20's again.

i sold last week 7600 @.36 and bought back (@ 28 & 30) 11,100 for the same amount invested therefore increasing share amount not value.

Maybe if it goes up to .40 i will sell off again and wait for it to drop into the low 20’s again. will see after monday - wednesday what pps levels are.

seems this is the only way to build up share amount w/o losing additional value until it really pops in 2009.

It's a vicious game right now until financing is complete and few Q's of profit are gained.

Good Luck Hopeful

Enthusiast
    11-06-2008, 11:10 PM #3

Does it really matter what the 3Q numbers say?

Goldman Sachs will lower share price guidance, The Mangey Fool will come out with a daily Sirius Bashing, Mel will probably stick his foot in his mouth and any pop will be followed by more shorting.

But hope springs eternal!
    Last edited by J56D; 11-06-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Addict
    11-06-2008, 11:28 PM #4
    I think the balance sheet and churn, net additions will be absolutely brutal and messy. I would not buy into this CC. Let it sell off and then buy after the drop when the indexes stop the free fall.

Only reason to buy ahead is that you are expecting financing to be announced on the call & I highly doubt this will happen. If not, then selloff to .20 cents.

Addict
    11-07-2008, 11:46 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I think the balance sheet and churn, net additions will be absolutely brutal and messy. I would not buy into this CC. Let it sell off and then buy after the drop when the indexes stop the free fall.

Only reason to buy ahead is that you are expecting financing to be announced on the call & I highly doubt this will happen. If not, then selloff to .20 cents.
    I strongly agree..wait til dust settles by next friday after news sinks in and market and shorts digest it.

11-07-2008, 04:50 PM #6
    Actually, I anticipate an announcement that the debt refinancing has been done or is near done--why else would they delay the CC? The numbers are out... why else would they delay?

11-07-2008, 09:52 PM #7
    Spec-u-la-tion (subbing for the lyric in Carly Simon's an-ti-ci-pa-tion).

Stop guessing, follow the news (there's plenty of it; you just have to search, for example, http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,1725015.story).

Analysts, bloggers, financial journalists ... everyone has an opinion.

Wait for the CC on Monday and go from there.

This stock is being legally (and maybe to an extent illegally) manipulated. Those with Level II can watch it happen daily. Posters far more expert than I note that its being done purposely by at least one, probably more than one, institution to position for the debt issue in February. My understanding is that the big shots want to keep the price depressed but not knock it to zero to prepare for the convert transaction. (Pipe in anyone with better knowledge about this than mine.)

We retail types remain caught in a major game to leverage the SP for financial gain--so what else is new?

Addict
    11-07-2008, 09:55 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse View Post
    Actually, I anticipate an announcement that the debt refinancing has been done or is near done--why else would they delay the CC? The numbers are out... why else would they delay?
    I think they delayed it as far as they were allowed, so they could have as much information as possible, as close as possible to dealing with debt & so they could announce new lineup channels that are rumored to be updated on 11/12 launch. If you read Tylers post, they had to report by the 10th or else they may have waited even longer - my opinion.

Addict
    11-07-2008, 10:17 PM #9
    SXM

I agree they dragged their feet as long as possible to hide behind the facts that they now have to reveal...will be intersting on monday cc.

Enthusiast
    11-07-2008, 10:23 PM #10
    Newbie here - Dumb question maybe but ... what is "Level 2" -- how do you get it and what info does it give you?? Again - Thanks to all here on the board - especially the more "senior members" that share their knowledge!!

Page 1 of 2 12