Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Is the price going to go up after monday or do you think we will see the teens???

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Hopeful is offline
    Addict
    Hopeful's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583

    Is the price going to go up after monday or do you think we will see the teens???

    Hi everyone,

    Do you think it will jump a bit monday and maybe even tuesday then we will continue going down into the teens!!!???

    Thanks for your reply,

  2. #2
    SiriusHope is offline
    Addict
    SiriusHope's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Location: Las Vegas Posts: 515
    HOPEFUL...only IMO

    Depending on the results of the CC maybe in the next week it MAY reach .40 but then expect it to go to low 20's again.

    i sold last week 7600 @.36 and bought back (@ 28 & 30) 11,100 for the same amount invested therefore increasing share amount not value.

    Maybe if it goes up to .40 i will sell off again and wait for it to drop into the low 20ís again. will see after monday - wednesday what pps levels are.

    seems this is the only way to build up share amount w/o losing additional value until it really pops in 2009.

    It's a vicious game right now until financing is complete and few Q's of profit are gained.

    Good Luck Hopeful

  3. #3
    J56D is offline
    Enthusiast
    J56D's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 160

    Post

    Does it really matter what the 3Q numbers say?

    Goldman Sachs will lower share price guidance, The Mangey Fool will come out with a daily Sirius Bashing, Mel will probably stick his foot in his mouth and any pop will be followed by more shorting.

    But hope springs eternal!
    Last edited by J56D; 11-06-2008 at 11:13 PM.

  4. #4
    sxminvestor is offline
    I think the balance sheet and churn, net additions will be absolutely brutal and messy. I would not buy into this CC. Let it sell off and then buy after the drop when the indexes stop the free fall.

    Only reason to buy ahead is that you are expecting financing to be announced on the call & I highly doubt this will happen. If not, then selloff to .20 cents.

  5. #5
    SiriusHope is offline
    Addict
    SiriusHope's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Location: Las Vegas Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I think the balance sheet and churn, net additions will be absolutely brutal and messy. I would not buy into this CC. Let it sell off and then buy after the drop when the indexes stop the free fall.

    Only reason to buy ahead is that you are expecting financing to be announced on the call & I highly doubt this will happen. If not, then selloff to .20 cents.
    I strongly agree..wait til dust settles by next friday after news sinks in and market and shorts digest it.

  6. #6
    Wheelhouse is offline
    Junior Member
    Wheelhouse's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 15
    Actually, I anticipate an announcement that the debt refinancing has been done or is near done--why else would they delay the CC? The numbers are out... why else would they delay?

  7. #7
    PMO is offline
    Member
    PMO's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 55
    Spec-u-la-tion (subbing for the lyric in Carly Simon's an-ti-ci-pa-tion).

    Stop guessing, follow the news (there's plenty of it; you just have to search, for example, http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,1725015.story).

    Analysts, bloggers, financial journalists ... everyone has an opinion.

    Wait for the CC on Monday and go from there.

    This stock is being legally (and maybe to an extent illegally) manipulated. Those with Level II can watch it happen daily. Posters far more expert than I note that its being done purposely by at least one, probably more than one, institution to position for the debt issue in February. My understanding is that the big shots want to keep the price depressed but not knock it to zero to prepare for the convert transaction. (Pipe in anyone with better knowledge about this than mine.)

    We retail types remain caught in a major game to leverage the SP for financial gain--so what else is new?

  8. #8
    sxminvestor is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse View Post
    Actually, I anticipate an announcement that the debt refinancing has been done or is near done--why else would they delay the CC? The numbers are out... why else would they delay?
    I think they delayed it as far as they were allowed, so they could have as much information as possible, as close as possible to dealing with debt & so they could announce new lineup channels that are rumored to be updated on 11/12 launch. If you read Tylers post, they had to report by the 10th or else they may have waited even longer - my opinion.

  9. Ad Fairy Senior Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •