Page 3 of 3 123
    Addict
    11-06-2008, 06:03 PM #21
    i found this post…make any sense?

This will be the first SIRI Conference Call I can remember to be held after hours rather than in the morning. I think there are two possible explanations….. Common wisdom has always been that you reveal good news in the morning, to affect trading, and delay bad news until after hours. That doesn’t seem to fit this time since earnings will be revealed in the morning, revenue and EBITDA guidance is holding up, and slowing sub growth has already been disclosed….. The other, and perhaps more likely explanation is that something significant is scheduled for Monday and SIRI wants to command attention when they make the announcement. Could that be refinancing, particular after the strange timing of the announcement of projections?

I’m clinging to the hope that Mel is setting a trap for shortie. New financing should do the trick.

Great Strategy by the CEO?
    The shorties will start thinking tonite!

Mentor
    11-06-2008, 06:24 PM #22
    Siriushope,

I responded to your question in the other thread where you posted the same question...

Demian

Addict
    11-06-2008, 06:45 PM #23
    Demian...

TY for your earlier response..I posted on both threads to get another opinion besides yours. Hoping other readers would respond.

Page 3 of 3 123