Page 2 of 2 12
    11-16-2008, 01:36 AM #11

Thumbs down feelin' 'f'-edover

it was 'planet jazz' that brought me to be a "life subscriber" w/ sirius, soon after, it was dropped, Joe Zawinul died, i was very upset. i felt betrayed, the music i championed all my adult life was stabbed in the heart. the fact that no person exists to call to field a live complaint, pisses me off even more. when i realized 'beyond jazz' existed (directv) i took heart that i would get my beloved moja ect... back as a result of the merge. oooooh soooooo wrong!!! how many christian music stations can the world use, but a radio network??!!? same ole scheissa-- merge and the sum total to the customers is less. note to the dumb f-cks up stairs who don't get it never got it so QED: "guess we don't need it"-----YOU GUYS SUCK AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE! you lose me as a customer----c-ya---

Mentor
    11-17-2008, 02:34 AM #12
    They need to have a modern jazz channel on one of the platforms or at least offer one online.......this is ridiculous! There is enough bandwidth to have every music genre represented.

11-17-2008, 05:41 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    They need to have a modern jazz channel on one of the platforms or at least offer one online.......this is ridiculous! There is enough bandwidth to have every music genre represented.
    But laying people off saves the bastards money, and that's the real issue here.

Page 2 of 2 12