Page 2 of 2 12
    Addict
    11-04-2008, 11:36 PM #11
    Rick F...
    i bought 5000 yesterday at .30...will buy another 5000-7000 shares soon and will average my original investment down to .98

11-05-2008, 01:00 AM #12

My Opinion

Does anyone trade options?

If you do you understand intrinsic value and time value. If you don't, in a nutshell intrinsic value is what the option is actually worth (in the money). The time value is the "life's possibility", if you will, value. It allows for the possibility that something good can happen, in other words, it allows us the chance that our underlying stock will increase in value, due to any number of things.

Now, how this relates to SIRI is that our intrinsic value is essentially zero (0). But what we do have is time value. We have this because as long as the company hasn't filed BK or done the RS we have hope that something great will happen. We know it can. We just hope it will.

Now getting back to your question, "is dilution priced in?" It's not completely priced in. How can I say this with certainty? Because it hasn't been voted in and it hasn't been declared by the company.

There are still many hopefuls out there, including myself, that are holding our positions and maybe even buying in more that are helping to provide some sort of floor. But that doesn't mean we aren't going lower.

There's only one real way to invest in this company, or any other for that matter. I'll share if someone wants to know my opinion, otherwise I won't waste your time. It seems like everyone on here is pretty confident in their own investment style/strategy.

11-05-2008, 01:03 AM #13
    SiriusHope -

I admire your conviction. What you're doing is really the best way of giving yourself the best odds of making a successful investment. I hope it works out for you.

Addict
    11-05-2008, 01:47 AM #14
    Thanks Getit...
    WE ALL must have conviction...no matter how much we are in the hole...there is hope for the hopeful and no hope for the hopeless. We must give our investments time to grow...just never forget "nothing great is created suddenly".

Addict
    11-05-2008, 01:52 AM #15
    I too am behind over $7000. I sold 7500 shares at .36 with an average at 1.38 and now bought back 5000 at .30 and expect to add more shares before mondays 3Q CC to bring my avg down further to under a dollar.

Then be hopeful it will go to 3.00 in the next year or so.

Page 2 of 2 12