Page 1 of 2 12
    10-31-2008, 02:46 PM #1

Did Brandon bail?

havent heard him in over 3 weeks on the radio show.

10-31-2008, 04:02 PM #2
    I'm glad. He seems to do nothing but blow hot air.

Enthusiast
    10-31-2008, 10:10 PM #3
    He obviously sold his stock. If he still had it he'd be publishing 1 to 2 articles per day of nothing but pump. Some examples... "Sirius debt is a non-issue"... "Sirius trades below it's book value." etc. The articles were horrible. Savery does a much better job of reporting facts and letting us decide what to make of them.

Head Honcho
    10-31-2008, 10:34 PM #4

Brandon did not bail

He had a very busy couple of weeks, and in the middle of that is also moving. Brandon will be back on board in short order.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

10-31-2008, 11:32 PM #5

Stick to the issue

Branden is entitled to his opinion, we are all entitled to our opinions. Here is an opinion that I have. I enjoy reading the various views that are put forward here at siriusbuzz. Positive, negative, I enyoy them all. The personal stuff is something that does not belong here. Why go about it that way? If the stock frusterates you enough that you can not be civil, just sell it and move on.

11-01-2008, 08:52 AM #6
    Krypto - I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just don't pass your opinion off as fact. The guy might and probably means well in his own way. He's frustrated me in the past telling everyone he was a broker (that apparently is supposed to give him more credibility) and proceeds to write an article talking about how much the shares should be worth.

People that don't know what they are doing with their investments sometimes take this kind of thing as advice and make investment decisions based off of it. If you would have listened when he said he bought back in around $.90 you would be down nearly two-thirds.

So back to my point, if it's an opinion, leave it at that and don't make it come across as a fact.

Enthusiast
    11-01-2008, 01:37 PM #7
    I like Brandon on the show. He adds an interesting dynamic. But I put more faith in what Tyler says. Having Brandon on may actually help people who might be too bullish on the stock. He brings up things that many people feel while Tyler provides counterpoints. Otherwise some of these ideas might not come up and get vetted.

When balanced, more information is almost always better.

Mentor
    11-01-2008, 10:23 PM #8
    I know how Brandon must feel. I just completed a move myself, just got my internet back up today. Trying to catch up is a pain.

I know every week there is at least one caller from Dallas Texas, the city I just moved to. Shoot me a private message so we can talk.

Enthusiast
    11-02-2008, 12:13 AM #9
    The last few weeks of SiriusBuzz Radio have been the best in a long time. I am not saying it is because Brandon is not there but because of Tyler's intelligent questioning of the guests. I especially liked the Michael Hartlieb interview. While I strongly disagree with Michael he came across as reasonable and not like the "nut" he is being portrayed as.

When Brandon is on the show it has much more of a confrontational nature. If I want to listen to that I can listen to "talk Radio"
    Last edited by James; 11-02-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Banned
    11-02-2008, 01:09 AM #10
    GetIt,

Stating that he was a broker gives him some credibility in some respects, but nobody gets a free pass. If every broker was always right about everything, we would be sitting around $3 now. This is one of the single-most anipulated stocks I have ever been in. I am holding out hope that this manipulation will turn to the upside in the very near future.

Page 1 of 2 12