Page 2 of 2 12
    Mentor
    10-31-2008, 11:19 PM #11
    I was at the grocery store today, and there was a large semi truck in front advertising for Tide with Bleach.

When I walked into the store, they offered me a free sample. I said no thank you, but then the guy offered me 6 free samples. I never use the stuff, and barely know what it is.

I guess Tide with Bleach must be financially hurting, because they were giving away their samples.

Oh, is there a Tide with Bleach forum I can post this under?

Head Honcho
    11-01-2008, 01:22 AM #12
    You have no choice but to find every single Procter & Gamble finance board and sound the alarm!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

11-01-2008, 11:35 AM #13
    I think you got me wrong siriusbuzz. I have been long this stock for to many year however believe and sub the product. I thought this was a forum and people could post questions regarding Sat Radio. I'm not sure why you are attacking me on a posting?

Head Honcho
    11-01-2008, 03:11 PM #14
    Uhhh no one is attacking you, not sure what to say. Sorry you feel that way.

Just trying to make a point to everyone out there who reads stuff online. This thread is not a one on one conversation between you and I... it is for everyone to read.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    11-01-2008, 10:35 PM #15
    Steve,

I don't think SiriusBuzz is attacking you. What he is saying, is that you have to take everythig you read with a grain of salt. (when it's on the Yahoo forums, take it with the whole damn shaker). When is the last time you were given something for free, didnt like it, and then went to rant about it on a FINANCIAL forum? Or any forum for that matter, but especially a financial forum?

Let me approach this a different way:
    If you were given the product, didnt like it, tried to cancel, and then were offered this, how would you go about spreading that news? Maybe you would google it? Well, if you google Sirius Satellite Radio, the Yahoo Finance link is the VERY LAST LINK. Ok, lets try Sirius Chat. Yahoo is not even listed. Sirius Message Board? Ok, now you have a possibility as the 2nd site listed.
    Maybe the user is a Yahoo user. Ok, a search for Sirius reveales... nothing. Sirius Chat? Nothing. Sirius Satellite Radio? Nothing. (wow, you find more Yahoo pages on Google search than Yahoo search. That is odd...)

Now, in addition to actually finding the Yahoo Sirius boards, they have to register in order to post if they are not already registered.

Don't you think this is a lot of work to post about something that you obviously do not like and do not care about?

The reason that many do not pay attention to the Yahoo or Google boards (I NEVER look at them) is because they are full of pumpers and bashers. People create accounts just to post some BS thing. How many posts have you read saying SIRI Going to $1 today!! and SIRI going BK today! over there? Probably at least 1 a day, with 50 others jumping into the thread to tell them how stupid or how brilliant they are.

Regardless, a $1.99 a month sub is still $24 a year they didnt have if the guy would have canceled.
    Last edited by Newman; 11-01-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12