Enthusiast
    10-27-2008, 01:15 AM #1

Homer vs Hartleib Get your tickets!

Tyler offers Homer a show. I would love to debate the issue's with Homer as it is clear we do not see eye to eye. That said I do respect his opinions. What do you say Homer?

Enthusiast
    10-27-2008, 02:23 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by hartleib1 View Post
    Tyler offers Homer a show. I would love to debate the issue's with Homer as it is clear we do not see eye to eye. That said I do respect his opinions. What do you say Homer?

I'm Looking to watch you Fail worse then Palin when asked what does a Vice President do.

10-27-2008, 08:59 AM #3
    I'm sorry Michael. I respect your wanting to keep talking about "what"? I really am not clear on that, and you do give vague answers when asked questions. See John's thread, a question for Hartlieb. Given all of the issues that we need to be reviewing, as I have said before, this is just a distraction.

The shareholder meeting is around the corner. The Proxy Statement release, with share dilution and a reverse split needs to be reviewed. The 3rd quarter results and debt refinancing are way up on my list. What's going on with the retail chain? I am really not interested in a debate over dead issues or conspiracy theories at this time. JMHO No offense Homer985, but I would rather you help us look at these issues than continue your debate with Michael.

Head Honcho
    10-27-2008, 11:30 AM #4

homer

what I am extending to Homer is very similar to what I did this past week. A 30 minute show with no callers. Just a platform to express his opinions on SDARS. He may or may not even want to talk about past happenings.

If he desired, I would then let him do the Thursday show as a guest as well.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

10-27-2008, 02:17 PM #5

I would like to hear more from hartlieb

I'm still deciding whether Mike has a legitimate platform for a class action suit or even a chance fighting the big corporation if he is correct.

I want to believe that there is some recourse if sirius really is screwing us shareholders over with a plan to devalue the company and then steal it by going private or bankrupt.

I signed up for the mailing list, and there is a lot of talk about the past lawsuit that was a scam.

I want to hear whats planned for the future. Is there a class action suit being planned? Do we have grounds for it? and does the movement have enough momentum to fight the corporate monster?

If Hartlieb has the momentum and legitimacy, then there needs to be a blog/forum where shareholders can keep up with the latest developments and participate whenever possible.

I'm willing to suck it up and take a 60,000.00 loss if the failure of the company is due to a really bad market, but if this is what Sirius/XM planned, I don't want to roll over and let them screw me out of my hard earned $$ while they sip tea and eat bon-bons and laugh about how they robbed us blind.

10-27-2008, 03:47 PM #6
    Tyler, I am all for that in having appreciated in the past and present Homer's succinct explanations and broad base opinions and obvious research on issues relating to SDARS. I just am not for this Hype on the Michael vs Homer thread. JMO