Thread: 3 months free sub

Hybrid View

Addict

3 months free sub

Does anyone know if this is the truth...I found this post.

Hello, Just wanted to let everyone know that I received an email today from Sirius XM about a promotion for receiving the BEST OF XM for 3 months FREE. Its looks like they will pull in some more revenue from this promotion.

Added revenue?

Hey SiriusHope -

How do you figure this will bring in more revenue? If it's free, it's free? Right?

Or are you coming from the angle that many more people will be exposed to the offerings of "Best Of" and will possibly get more people to sign up for it after they try it?

Addict
    AGAIN i was not the one to originally post this. So the projections are not mine.

Maybe it would expose more renewals to more subs.

Addict
    Did anyone else receive this type of email from siriusxm marketing or sales?

Enthusiast
    once you try best of you will switch to it or keep it!! it WILL bring in revenue!! if we can start thinking long term we will be ok.. 1 year from know we will be kicking ourselves in the ass for not buing at .30$ when it trades at 3.00$

peace// war steelers over giants and bucks over penstate

Addict
    I agree APEX...i want to buy more if it should go below .30 again.

Banned
    This is 100% true. I got the email tonight. It is a free 3 month offer for free Best Of XM service when :

"* OFFER DETAILS: Activate a prepaid Quarterly or longer subscription for any SIRIUS Package (excluding A La Carte Packages) and get savings equivalent to 3 free months (a $9.99 to $16.99 monthly value). Multiple subscription discounts apply. Limit 4 subscriptions per account with this offer. Taxes may apply to your subscription. A credit card, prepaid subscription card, or agreement to invoice billing, required at time of activation. Service will automatically renew for additional periods of the same length as the Plan you choose, at the then current renewal rate unless you cancel. Cannot be combined with any other offer. SIRIUS reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time. Pricing and programming are subject to change. Subscriptions are provided in accordance with SIRIUS' standard Terms & Conditions, available at sirius.com/serviceterms."

Interesting....My email is somewhat different. I suppose thet are running multiple marketing emails to try XM..

9. Ad Fairy Senior Member