Enthusiast
    10-23-2008, 06:18 PM #1

Tyler's recent Take.

Tyler,

Very rational show.

Well done, keep up the great work.

Addict
    10-23-2008, 08:48 PM #2
    Thanks Tyler for your continued efforts to keep the troops informed and updated. We appreciate it in view of the fact that nobody from SIRI does that.

Enthusiast
    10-23-2008, 10:06 PM #3

Harleib Doesn't Know From Whom The Settlement Offer Came

Turns out that Hartleib doesn't know who offered him the $500K. He acknowleged that it was not SIRI. It could have been Attorney Fink but he's not sure about that either.

What's the Story Mike?

Enthusiast
    10-23-2008, 10:09 PM #4
    Tyler's Show was full of bashers. Very strange. The Chat board was full of juvenile bashers. It looked like the Yahoo Board. Some of the callers were bashing hard also. The Pro bashed SIRI, Yahoo and Ebay. Might be a good time to buy them.

Enthusiast
    10-23-2008, 11:06 PM #5
    The Investment Pro aka Gary with the blocked phone number never owned SIRI, never recommended it, always thought it was a bad company with bad everything, a bad investment, would have warned everyone to stay away from it if he could have. Now that its 25 cents, he finds SIRIUSBUZZ RADIO with 115 listeners to get on the air to tell them to stay away from SIRIUS.

There's more: Gary sez that Howard Stern used to be good along time ago, but now he's terrible. Gary used to listen to Howard, but Howard is not cool with Gary anymore. Further, SIRI has no institutional investors and that ought to tell you what a bad investment it is.

IMHO, Gary is a paid basher.

Head Honcho
    10-23-2008, 11:07 PM #6

clarity

I can not confirm that there was an offer, but having spoken to Michael many times over the years, I have no reason to disbelieve him, and he spoke to me about it long before it was ever publicized.

Without putting words into his mouth.

Michael knows exactly who offered him the money. He does not know who the source the money was. It is possible it was the law firm and stops there. It would mean believeing in a bigger conspiracy to go beyond that. Whether that conspiracy exists is a matter of opinion.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Head Honcho
    10-23-2008, 11:09 PM #7

show audience

It comes with the territory. When the news of the show gets posted on a board like the SIRI yahoo board, it invites all people on that board to participate.

I would encourage people to carry on their conversations here on Sirius Buzz, and let bad message boards be populated by those who want childish ranting from both sides.

Just my opinion.
    Tyler Savery

Head Honcho
    10-23-2008, 11:10 PM #8

spanyo - Sirius Hope

Thank you for the kind words. I try hard to get all of the news out there, and various perspectives.
    Tyler Savery

Enthusiast
    10-24-2008, 03:39 AM #9
    Tyler,
    Just listened to tonight's show. In my opinion you gave Gary the "Pro" Way too much time... and you said - "I agree" Way too much. I don't expect you to be a cheerleader for the stock all the time, but this guy was the equivalent of a yahoo basher and he made some claims, like the institutional ownership, that you could have easily played a little devil's advocate to. Yikes. Still listening... I don't agree with Hartliebs stance either, but Gary was off the charts. JMO
    Thanks for your time and effort with siriusbuzz.
    Last edited by winagain35; 10-24-2008 at 03:49 AM.

Enthusiast
    10-24-2008, 12:37 PM #10
    Although Hartleib has stated that he was offered a half million bucks (and I have no reason to doubt him) this making of an "offer" does not prove that it was a bona fide offer. A lawyer might have offered him that money without authorization from their client - simply to test Hartleib's intent by reading his reaction. In fact, the lawyer may have actually spoken with his/her client before making the offer with the topic of discussion something like "Why don't we make him a cash offer just to test where he is coming from with this litigation. We don't actually have to go through with any deal on this - it's just a test." I am sure that is common practice in litigations.

As to the "Professional" who called into the show. I think he is a relative of the "Cayman Islands" guy who called in several weeks ago. The Cayman Islands guy said he was calling from the Cayman Islands, but his calling area code was in California. Last night's "Professional" called from an unlisted number. At least the Cayman Islands guy at least sounded possibly plausable, even though I think he, just like the "Professional" was as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Tyler, Brandon and Charles - Thanks for all your continuing efforts - they are appreciated by a great many of us.

Page 1 of 2 12