Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Enthusiast
    10-26-2008, 04:44 PM #31

Tyler: Thanks

Tyler,

Thank you for responding to my questions.

Keysmark

Head Honcho
    10-26-2008, 07:54 PM #32

answers

In the time that I have known Mr. Hartleib, I can say that he does not seem to back away from anything, and that his story would get out in one way or another. As many already knew, he has a filing before the FCC at this point, and that is not going to simply fade away (if for no other reason than that seems to be Mr. Hartleibs history with regrad to these issues).

While the interview may give him a platform, it also allows others to hear what he is saying and measure their own reaction just as many here have. Some have heard him out and have decided that they do not want to be a part. Others have decided to participate.

I am not a participant in his actions, nor will I be. That is simply a choice I made long ago. I felt is was better to get the stance out there so that people can make a decision.

I receive critisim for writing about Goldman reports, but in the end, I feel it is better for people to have the information than not have it. Some disagree with me.

In the coming weeks I will have guests and articles that give a bullish side to things. I am sure I will be accused of painting a rosy picture when that happens. One thing I know is that it is impossible to keep everyone satisfied all of the time.

Because there is an appeal of the FCC decision, and because the market is in turmoil, there are many who have questions. People are nervous. It is not my intent to feed on nervousness, but rather to get information out that may be relevant to the sector so that people can make an informed decision.

If people do not agree with Mr. Hartleib, that is fine. At least they based that on something more than simple hear-say.

On the most recent article there is a comment by someone saying Sirius Buzz sucks. That is one persons opinion, and I can live with that. Perhaps next week they will say the site is great. It is all a matter of what is happening now.

If it was not clear in the interview, will make it clear now. I do not endorse what Mr. Hartleib is doing, but I do recognize that it is going to happen, and felt letting investors and readers see the situation for themselves was a good thing to do.

In my opinion, there are many items that Mr. Hartleib alleges that are circumstantial, and will perhaps be very hard to prove.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

10-26-2008, 08:36 PM #33
    Tyler, working in the media I both know and understand the difficult position you are in by being caught in the middle -- and the awkward position it puts this site in when dealing with the issues of Hartleib. It is why I have stayed away from criticizing this site for doing so -- while directing my comments directly at Hartleib.

However, I will highly suggest that it would be prudent of this site to contact Sirius for a possible rebuttle or response to the alegations of Hartleib. Whether it is a one sentence "no comment" or a lengthy interview, it is the obligation of this site to offer this response.

Now, with that all said -- I will say that it is more the obvious that Hartleib is using the forums of this site (and others) to further his cause. I understand that there is little that you can do about this, without getting caught in the middle more than you already are, or impacting free speech. So at least, I think it needs to be pointed out in these threads... whether it be me or another poster... that Hartleib is doing just this.

------

Enthusiast
    10-26-2008, 08:46 PM #34
    And prove them I will! Do not forget about the double protective order docs.It should be assumed that copies will make there way to the public domain in some way or another!

Enthusiast
    10-26-2008, 08:48 PM #35
    Cos1000 I was told two months ago that the delay of the shareholder vote did not grant me more time to submit a shareholder resolution. Mr. Paul Blaylock was the one that told me this. All of these issues are complicated and I have tried to deal with them as they unfold. First I sought clarity as to the company’s compliance with their licensing mandate; then fought to derail a sham class action suit and now hope to stop management from diluting to the ridicules float they are suggesting 8b and to prevent the management from further damaging the assets of the corporation. At least I have put up my money and time 3000+ hours and continue to fight to prevent management from stealing this company from its true owners the shareholders. YOU SEEM TO HAVE A GREAT DEAL OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ISSUES AND COULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO THE SHAREHOLDERS. If you do not agree with what I am doing why don’t you use your expertise to help the shareholders save this company? I WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK AND WOULD LISTEN TO YOUR ADVICE ON THIS ISSUE. IF YOU EVER FELL INCLINED TO GIVE ME A CALL IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. 714-927-5898 Thank you for your input.

Enthusiast
    10-26-2008, 08:50 PM #36
    And Homer do not forget to add IMHO! call me anytime 714-927-5898
    Last edited by hartleib1; 10-26-2008 at 08:52 PM.

10-26-2008, 08:50 PM #37
    LOL

Too funny....

Head Honcho
    10-26-2008, 09:41 PM #38

homer

Thank you for the words. I do plan to seek out a comment from Sirius XM, although we likely know what that will be.

Thank you for pointing out that we here at SiriusBuzz are in a difficult position with regard to this and other issues.

I would like to give you a forum to discuss an opposing point of view. Would you have an interest in working either on an article or a radio show? If so, please feel free to drop me a message either here on siriusbuzz, or to tyler@siriusbuzz.com

I think you know me well enough to know I am trying to be fair, and never blindside anyone. I respect what you do, as well as your opinion.

These are indeed difficult times for shareholders, and frustraions are running high. SiriusBuzzis making effoirts to provide a platform for intelligent and meaningful discussion.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Banned
    10-26-2008, 10:56 PM #39
    I think most of us understand where you are coming from Tyler. However, I think some of the discontent comes from the fact that you provided a platform for Michael with the special and then followed it up with him being on the Thursday show. I think all of the negativity is apparent in the markets right now.

I would love to see an opposing view. Even better would be word from Sirius. I realize that we are likely in a quiet period so nothing new will come out, but there really is no reason for Sirius not to come out and reassure investors.

Enthusiast
    10-27-2008, 01:06 AM #40
    Homer vs Hartleib what a show that would be.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345