Enthusiast
    10-17-2008, 07:10 PM #1

Cramer deserves an apology

Just sifting through some old articles on SiriusBuzz. Ya'll should try it.. it's kind of amusing... re-living the horror of being a Sirius shareholder the past few months/years. Anyways... the Cramer articles are quite interesting. We all dismissed them and thought Cramer was in cahoots with Goldman, etc. (and he may be). But what he has said... so far has been dead on. It's as if he knows exactly how this is going down. Right down to the shares being diluted in February of '09. Check out this video from August 17. (I'm sure ya'll have seen this already.... but it makes a lot more sense now). I wish I would have listened to Cramer and cut my losses then.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1735704653

Doobz

Mentor
    10-17-2008, 07:34 PM #2
    The real question is - Did Cramer help suck people into SIRI while he was pumping SIRI all that time and then help GS bring the stock down?

It's called "pump and dump" and Cramer and GS do this better than anyone...

No apology from me....
    Last edited by Demian; 10-17-2008 at 07:47 PM.

10-17-2008, 07:38 PM #3
    f.uck cramer

Enthusiast
    10-17-2008, 08:08 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    The real question is - Did Cramer help suck people into SIRI while he was pumping SIRI all that time and then help GS bring the stock down?

Probably. And when the deal finally went down he said to stay away from Sirius until at least February (I would have missed out on that joyful ride from $1.50 to .37 had I listened). Everything in that video clip is dead on. It's not what you want to hear so you dismiss it. You really think Mel wants to get approval for dilution of shares and a reverse split just so he has a "full toolbox"???? Come on. Cramer even called the reverse split. You've been reading Brandon's articles too long (now there is a pumper).

Enthusiast
    10-18-2008, 02:09 PM #5

Thumbs down Wall of shame

Cramer still belongs on his wall of shame and does not deserve any sort of an apology!!!!

Mentor
    10-18-2008, 04:05 PM #6
    Cramer also lied about SIRI as he was bashing it too. He sad that the merger took so long that they would completely miss the holiday shopping season. What about the the new portable and "a la cart" radios - and the new "a la cart" and "best of" programming packages and promotions that have already come out? Will Cramer say he was wrong on the show? Yea, right..........

Enthusiast
    10-18-2008, 07:47 PM #7
    I've yet to see any kind of promotion or advertisement for ANYTHING!

Mentor
    10-19-2008, 11:47 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by doobz26 View Post
    I've yet to see any kind of promotion or advertisement for ANYTHING!
    You mean like this one....

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/si...kage.html#more

Enthusiast
    10-19-2008, 04:45 PM #9
    Yeah sure... like that one I guess... I've never seen that until you linked it for me. People don't hunt for advertisements and promotions. It must be brought to THEM. Sirius has dropped the ball on advertising and promoting the merger and best of packages. Maybe its because they can't afford it.. whatever the case.. not good.

Mentor
    10-19-2008, 05:51 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by doobz26 View Post
    Yeah sure... like that one I guess... I've never seen that until you linked it for me. People don't hunt for advertisements and promotions. It must be brought to THEM. Sirius has dropped the ball on advertising and promoting the merger and best of packages. Maybe its because they can't afford it.. whatever the case.. not good.
    The merger just happened a very short time ago. They brought out the "Best Of" packages and have been marketing the upgrades heavily to their current subscribers - which is very cost effective for them to do. The new radios just hit the shelves. Rolling out a huge national ad campaign is expensive so the timing must be right. There has to be available product on the shelves and the displays must be ready. I would rather have them do things right at the right time than do things wrong at the wrong time. They are trying to cut costs and run a lean machine. It is not a time to be wasting money - it is a time to get the most bang for your buck...

I expect some advertising and promotions going into the holiday shopping season, which hasn't started yet...