View Poll Results: Do you feel that Mel has lied?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 33.33%
  • No

8 44.44%
  • Unsure

0 0%
  • Willing to wait and see

4 22.22%
Page 3 of 4 1234
    Enthusiast
    10-20-2008, 01:04 AM #21
    I sure hope they do not sue me. You are not nearly as smart as I thought you were. They will never sue me because they are much to smart!

Mentor
    10-20-2008, 07:29 AM #22
    Hartlieb, the number one issue that I have with any of your arguments is that you fail to provide one shred of evidence about anything that you state.

1) Evidence that Sirius offered you 500k to shut up?
    2) Evidence that Mel F'ed Infinity investors, since Homer has said you are wrong multiple times?
    3) I would love to see evidence of your "mysterious" phone call that originated from Fink's office that said they were from the government.

If you indeed had the proof of everything that you are saying, you could in fact debate Homer and come out on top. It is funny, because generally when Homer comes out to dispute you, YOU are the one that disappears.

I repect that you are fighting for what you believe. If you expect us to fight with you, provide us with some cold hard facts. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT simply copy/paste 10 pages in letters that you sent to Mel, SIRI, FCC, Doj, What ever. Just the facts. Maybe you will win some support here.

10-20-2008, 02:03 PM #23
    I take it things aren't going so well for Hartlieb -- I noted a distinctive overall tone change in his writing.

All of a sudden he posts here and on Yahoo asking for others to join him... which in and of itself is a sign of desperation; but then, when I challenge his claims here and on Yahoo -- instead of rising up to the challenge, he lashes out and makes a personal attack? That is very uncharateristic of him. That's a sign that things aren't going very well for him, IMHO.

Just for factual reasons -- so that readers don't have to take my word for it -- here are the facts with regards to Karmazin and Infinity... still think he screwed the Infinity shareholders? Read this...
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=35

P.S. - Hartlieb, you continue to make assumptions in your postings. I've said it to you a dozen times, that will be your downfall. You made a major assumption in your last post to me.

-------
    Last edited by homer985; 10-20-2008 at 02:05 PM.

10-20-2008, 08:42 PM #24

Talking I'm still on the bandwagon and not much can shake me!

Newman

I too agree with your earlier statement....

The only reason this news has come out was basically because Mel was forced to due to the de-listing...

It's one of the NASDAQ listing/de-listing rules that you have to have a plan ready to be used to get your stock back above $1.00

If anything, he is doing this to get an extra 180 on the de-listing notice!

Mel is only doing what he is supposed to do!

LMAO at all the people who think he's jerkin us here.....

Mentor
    10-20-2008, 08:57 PM #25
    I might be open to the theory of Mel trying to destroy the stock if someone could please explain to me what the MOTIVE of Mel and the board would be to do this....

Anyone?

Enthusiast
    10-20-2008, 09:09 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I might be open to the theory of Mel trying to destroy the stock if someone could please explain to me what the MOTIVE of Mel and the board would be to do this....

Anyone?
    Answer-Leon Black.

Mentor
    10-20-2008, 09:15 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    Answer-Leon Black.

Huh? Doesn't he own like over 90 million shares? What would his motive be to make his stock go down in value?

10-23-2008, 10:58 AM #28
    I do not believe Mel has lied. First he hasn't said anything meaningful since the Merrill conference. As stated above questions asked and answered are based on the slice in time that they occurred. Others would have answered a lot of questions by saying that they don't want to answer because they don't want to speculate. That's the kind of answer a Politician gives, not a CEO. A CEO needs to lead by answering truthfully, at the time, what his GOALS and Intentions are. These need to be redefined based on the realities of the future. We should hold our Politicians to the same standards, but then they would never get elected.

Mentor
    10-23-2008, 02:07 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Huh? Doesn't he own like over 90 million shares? What would his motive be to make his stock go down in value?
    If you read this post, you will understand that I do not believe what I am saying, but if you want motive, Here it is.

Mentor
    10-23-2008, 02:44 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    If you read this post, you will understand that I do not believe what I am saying, but if you want motive, Here it is.
    Newman,

That doesn't explain why Leon and Mel have acquired so many shares and haven't trimmed their positions though....

I don't understand why they would throw all the money into a furnace of their own making....

Page 3 of 4 1234