Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    10-12-2008, 08:13 PM #11
    LittleTrader, What they were saying and what they were doing with the stock they held were two different things. First of all they were not only not saying they were buying it. Not one made a purchase of the stock at the basement prices it was at, now that is the opposite of what Mel did. Even you can see there is a big difference there.

Mentor
    10-13-2008, 07:31 AM #12
    john, you also have to remember that for a short time before and after the end of the quarter, the officers are in a blackout period where they are not allowed to buy or sell stock. That MAY have something to do with a lack of officer purchases.

Guru
    10-13-2008, 02:17 PM #13
    Newman, I know. My point to "LittleTrader" was that, what Mel has done so far, is far more then anyone can ask of a CEO that did not even start/develop the company. He has everything (plus) in the company that he has ever made from it. There is not another CEO to my memory that has ever done that. It is thought of as a great thing when a CEO buys stock in their own company they are working for. What is not ever mentioned is that it is still a small percentage of the total that they have made from it.

Page 2 of 2 12