10-06-2008, 11:09 AM #1

Ouch

Not much more to say.

OUCH

Enthusiast
    10-06-2008, 01:39 PM #2

yes....ouch

down 10 MORE cents, how low can we go, and this was after the BIG unveiling of new packaging, woohooo, wall street really took to that.
    This stock is dead and may never see the light of day again, I have pretty much chalked it up as a complete loss, which is purely my fault for investing in this American stock, a dead stock for a dead economy built for the greedy, I watch the news and I am ashamed, ashamed that our financial leaders spread this disease throughout the world. How could we have allowed this to happen. I am ashamed and fed up. We need to take a page out of China's book on how we discipline these wall street fat cats. Thats a first step in recovery and repair.
    Last edited by JasonL; 10-06-2008 at 02:22 PM.

Mentor
    10-06-2008, 02:18 PM #3
    China doesn't allow any naked short selling, wait a minute - they don't allow any short selling at all......

Joined: Jun 2008 Location: God's Country --- Up North Posts: 57
    10-06-2008, 02:47 PM #4
    Maybe I need to get with the program, Demian, but from what I remember, China now allows Short Selling!

I guess we are all finally realizing how overvalued Sirius was all along. I don't feel bad for Sirius investors though. We know the risks. I feel bad for the working man and woman, those with 401s that had been devastated by the US Government and the likes of Barney Franks and Co. This is now the worst day the DOW has ever seen!

China Short Article....
    http://bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=2...mak&refer=home

Enthusiast
    10-06-2008, 05:20 PM #5

wow

Sony ? Pioneer ? somebody please buy Sirius Xm so the investors can save face ! I'm sending letters to both companies to suggest a buy out and the capabilities of profiting strategies. gotta do something.

look everybody , its Mel Karmazin >

Joined: Jun 2008 Location: God's Country --- Up North Posts: 57
    10-06-2008, 07:15 PM #6
    There's not a chance that sony or pioneer would buy sirius xm, IMHO.

What happened to Tyler and Brandon. Looks like they are taking a religious sabbatical or something. Or maybe they are at the bar toasting each other cause they were really short this whole time???

Enthusiast
    10-08-2008, 01:14 PM #7
    I didnt mean China in the sense of their market, i mean China in the sense they would have lined up the AIG, Lehmans execs and put a bullet in them, we need to take a page out of their book, then we would be guaranteed there will be no more money spent on there spa bills