10-01-2008, 06:40 PM #1

Have Sirius Subscription, Have XM in my car, will I be able to add to Sirius account?

Hi All,

I've got a subscription to Sirius with 2 radios. My truck came with XM in it. I'd like to drop one of my Sirius radios and add the XM radio as an "additional" radio in my truck (as it has a nice LCD controlled screen, etc). Anyone have any idea if they have thought of this situation? I obviously don't want to pay for 2 primary accounts.

thx!

10-01-2008, 08:43 PM #2
    As of today they are still two separate services so, I know this is not possible. That being said... there would be no harm in asking a customer service rep to give you XM at 6.95 per month (since that is what they were doing when people where running from the service a year ago). Maybe some rep will cut you a break but, with the "best of" just being launched, it will be some time before the services actually merge into one system.

10-03-2008, 06:53 AM #3

Angry Sirius in home, Sirius in wife's Mercury SUV, but...

I have XM built into my GM Chevrolet HHR, but it was never activated...wires! antennae! plugs! everywhere! ...to have Sirius in the car at the $6.99 rate...again, never activated the XM...maybe there are more of us in this boat (car)...take pity corporate folks...