09-29-2008, 09:38 PM #1

World is upside down

Soooooooooo, yeah. Markets crashing, gov't inept. Throught the fog we get positive words from Citi along with an 18% drop in Siri's PPS. The markets do have my head messed up; the Dow to 8300? Who knows. I have to confess, I almost bailed on Siri today. Maybe--probably--should have. But I didn't. What's losing a couple (HA) more bucks at this point, right? Then, more bullshit from Markey et al re: HD inclusion......whatever. My outrage turns to numbness. Markey did vote for the bailout package today (via Roll Call) for what it is worth.
    Two last things. I enjoy the new Siriusbuzz feature Tyler's Take & Brandon's Bet. Check it out if you haven't already.
    Lastly, Oct. 6 is around the corner. If the peeps in DC somehow get a bailout passed by week's end (and thus 'supposedly' greasing the credit market & hypothetically giving Mel & Co. a better shot at better REFI terms), and with all the bank consolidation happening hourly (it seems), and the $25 billion auto bailout, maybe, just maybe, we will start to see a turnaround with this PPS. I'm the optimist.

Enthusiast
    09-29-2008, 10:36 PM #2
    Yeah... I feel your sentiment
    i should have bailed long ago, but my dumbass didnt
    I figure the money I have in SIRI is lost ALONG with my confidence in this market.
    I think its time to pay the piper, then call for heads, and tails, and limbs.
    Time for the greedy to be needy.