05-18-2020, 01:24 AM #1

Done DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDo

Done DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone
    Last edited by klmkzasd; 06-07-2020 at 12:29 AM.

Legend
    05-18-2020, 01:52 AM #2
    Well, our scammer is back with a second scam ad. I issue my usual warning: If you want to buy cellphones, computers, tablets, MacBooks or any other electronics, purchase them from a licensed, authorized dealer, not from an anonymous scammer who joins discussion forums just so he can have a place to get free advertising for his scams. He's offering 20 new 32-GB MacBooks for $53,980. Yeah, that certainly sounds legitimate. Don't people usually buy 20 MacBooks at a time? I'm guessing this scammer's merchandise is either stolen or counterfeit. Send him money and you will never see it again, nor will you get any MacBooks.

Do not go to this scammer's website! Do not order anything from him! Eventually, Charles will remove the scammer's two posts. Sirius Buzz members, you have been warned!

05-19-2020, 12:28 AM #3
    @Rewind. I have a question for you. Have we ever scammed you before? How the hell you could call us a scammer?

Legend
    05-19-2020, 01:23 AM #4
    Nobody has ever scammed me. That is because I know what to look for and what to be aware of. Several scammers have joined this site and posted ads for cell phones, iPads and other electronics, always in lots of 10 or 20 or 30. I issue the same warning each time: Nobody – nobody - should ever order merchandise from a scam ad posted on a message board by someone using a phony screen name and a phony account. Anyone who wants to buy electronics should get them from a legitimate, licensed, authorized dealer, not from a scammer who very possibly is seeking to unload merchandise which is stolen or counterfeit. Charles, the moderator of Sirius Buzz, eventually removes all of these scam ads. A few weeks ago, one scammer was even offering to sell counterfeit money! "Buy from us with confidence," you say? Oh, suuuurrrrre, we'll just write you a check for $69,980 and in a few days we'll receive twenty 2.3-GHz MacBook Pros. Uh-huh. We would be out $69,980 and we would never get any MacPros. The only thing I can be confident of is that you are a scammer. Can you prove otherwise?

05-19-2020, 10:52 AM #5
    @Rewind. You want me to prove myself. But first could you prove that this is a scam ads? because you said you never been scammed so how could you tell if this is a scam? You never get an email from this company or phone call or take any cent from you. So how could you say its a scam? It seems like staying at home is killing you or you smoke too much weed