Page 59 of 60 ... 94957585960
    Legend
    02-09-2020, 04:08 PM #581
    Letter from Matthew Singerman of Newbury Park in today's Los Angeles Times:

"Since President Trump indicated during his post-impeachment rants that he's going to focus his energy on exacting revenge on his political opponents, does that mean we can't look forward to seeing his promised 'infrastructure week' anytime soon? Will Trump's quest for vengeance prevent a rollout of his 'beautiful' healthcare plan? Will he not eliminate the national debt, despite the fact that he said he could do it 'very quickly'? Will he see to it that other countries stop 'laughing at us'?

To paraphrase Claude Rains' character in Casablanca, I'm shocked, shocked to see that Trump finds it easier to attack his perceived enemies than attack the real problems facing the United States. In contrast, I recall President Clinton staying focused and highly productive throughout and after his impeachment trial. What I cannot recall is Clinton throwing a vindictive pity party similar to Trump after his acquittal. Oh well. I'm sure Trump isn't as petty as he seems and he'll put this all behind him – probably around the same time Mexico pays for his wall."

Legend
    02-09-2020, 05:30 PM #582
    King Donald the First is the master of fake news, fake tweets and fake videos.

Trump shared a doctored video of Pelosi ripping his speech that's been viewed millions of times, and Democrats are outraged Facebook and Twitter still won't remove it

https://www.businessinsider.com/pelo...-remove-2020-2

Legend
    02-09-2020, 05:44 PM #583
    "'Vengeance is mine,' declares King Donald the First. 'I will repay!"

Alexander Vindman's lawyer has hit back at Trump, accusing him of waging a 'campaign of intimidation' against impeachment witnesses
    On Twitter, Trump attacked Vindman's record and questioned his integrity. David Pressman accused the President of making "obviously false statements" about Vindman.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...sses/23921917/

Legend
    02-09-2020, 11:29 PM #584
    We had a sham impeachment trial with no witnesses and no documents, thanks to Senate Republicans, all of whom have sold their souls to Donald Trump and violated their oath to be "impartial jurors." The best line at tonight's Academy Awards ceremony came from Brad Pitt, accepting the Best Supporting Actor award for his role as stuntman Cliff Booth in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood: "They told me I have only 45 seconds up here – which is 45 seconds more than the Senate gave John Bolton this week."

Legend
    02-10-2020, 02:14 PM #585
    Rudy Giuliani conspired with two now-indicted Russian-born men to help King Donald the First by pushing Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Bidens, pushing for the ouster of Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch and spreading the false stories that Ukraine is in possession of a DNC server and it was Ukraine, not Russia, that meddled in our 2016 election. As part of King Donald's campaign of vengeance against everyone who testified in the House impeachment investigation, the Justice Department has decided to investigate Giuliani's claims and conspiracy theories, including accusations of corruption involving the Bidens. Neither Joe nor Hunter was ever charged with any wrongdoing but King Donald continues to try to hurt Joe Biden's political chances any way he can.

Attorney General Barr confirms DOJ reviewing Ukraine information from Giuliani, others

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bar...iuliani-others

Legend
    02-11-2020, 04:57 PM #586
    "'Vengeance is mine,' declares King Donald the First. 'I will repay!" Anyone who fails to show 100% loyalty and devotion to King Donald the First is immediately subjected to the petty, childish, hateful, nasty vindictiveness of the King and his brainwashed, blindly loyal Republican sycophants in Congress. "Off with his head!"

Trump world's latest attack on Romney: Tie him to Burisma
    The President's allies are looking to undermine the one GOP senator who turned against Trump on impeachment – by linking Romney to Ukraine.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...burisma-113401

Legend
    02-11-2020, 05:54 PM #587
    Letter from Gary Stewart of Laguna Beach in today's Los Angeles Times:

"President Trump's firing of Alexander Vindman, Vindman's twin brother and Gordon Sondland brings to mind the Saturday Night Massacre, banana republics and even Josef Stalin's show trials and repeated purges. For Trump, even a hint of independence or disloyalty is unacceptable. Truth? Totally irrelevant. This narcissistic President without a conscience has a natural talent for finding the weakest links in the chain of our democratic checks and balances. American voters must quickly learn what the German establishment in the 1930s, former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and the military brass that Trump called 'dopes' and 'babies' learned too late: It is not possible to control this President. The only power Trump will not abuse is the power he does not have."

Two hundred sixty-six days till Election Day.

Legend
    02-13-2020, 02:50 PM #588
    King Donald the First fired Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council because Vindman told the truth about him in the House impeachment investigation. King Donald the First is now attacking former chief of staff and retired four-star Marine Corps general John Kelly for defending Vindman. "'Vengeance is mine,' declares King Donald the First. 'I will repay.'"

Trump hits back at John Kelly: 'Can't keep his mouth shut'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...his-mouth-shut

Legend
    02-13-2020, 09:29 PM #589
    King Donald the First finally admitted he did indeed send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine. However, King Donald continues to lie about the reason he sent Giuliani to Ukraine. He keeps insisting he wanted Giuliani to root out crime and corruption. We all know the only crime and corruption King Donald cared about was any that might involve the Bidens.

Trump contradicts past denials, admits sending Giuliani to Ukraine

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/polit...iew/index.html

Legend
    02-14-2020, 02:18 AM #590
    King Donald the First is getting rid of all the aides and associates whom he views as disloyal – not disloyal to the United States or disloyal to the Constitution but disloyal to him – and surrounding himself with lackeys, lap dogs and yes-men who see absolutely nothing wrong with him being a power-mad, self-serving autocrat who is above the law and is free to do whatever he wants, answerable to no one and accountable to no one. In other words, spineless sycophants who worship him almost as much as he worships himself. He needs them to praise him, support him, protect him, defend him and continually feed his galaxy-sized ego.

Trump installs loyalists in top jobs after impeachment purge
    Trusted aide Hope Hicks will return and Trump's "body man" Johnny McEntee is getting a promtion.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...e-house-114826