02-05-2023, 03:40 PM #1

Can You Decline A SXM Free Trial When Buying A New Car?

This may be an odd question, maybe one that hasn't been asked before (did a Google search and came up with nothing). But I would like to know if when you buy a new car if you are able to decline the free SXM trial that comes with it? I don't want anything to do with them directly. I may do their app from the Google Play Store as billing would be done with them and not SXM.

When buying a new car, does the free trial just stop at the end of the promotional period?

The Terms elude to the fact that you can also cancel a regular subscription through the mail. If this is so, I haven't seen a specific mailing address to do so. A friend of mine wants to cancel but doesn't wanna waste 30-45 minutes of her time on the phone getting transferred to different representatives badgering her not to cancel.

02-05-2023, 09:04 PM #2
    I don't think you can decline the free trial of SiriusXM but I know if you don't sign up for a subscription, it is canceled automatically when the three months are up. The address is 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY 10020.

Joined: Mar 2023 Location: The Beautiful Shenandoah Valley Posts: 6
    03-20-2023, 12:09 AM #3
    It just dies when the free period dies unless you continue it.