Thread: Hi, I'm new! :)

Hi, I'm new! :)

Hi everyone, Im new here :-)
    By the way, if you like dogs, take a look at these pictures.
    They are stunning!: http://bit.ly/2JgGmPA

Enthusiast
    I think this person is a scammer because he has posted the same message on several forums and he has used two different first names. He appears to be from Libya. I am not clicking on any of his links and I hope nobody else does either.

Legend
    I agree. This person is a scammer. He has made 22 posts in two days. Many are duplicate posts and every one of them includes a link to a site based in Libya. He calls himself Ruben and he also calls himself Lisa and I doubt he has any interest in dog videos. He just wants people to click on the links – and I don't advise anyone to do so. Clicking those links is likely to cause malware, ransomware or a virus to install itself on your computer or tablet. I expect Charles will soon remove all of HardRock90's posts and ban him from this site.

Legend
    Well, ladies and gentlemen, we now have further proof that HardRock90 is a scammer. He just created another Sirius Buzz account. This time he's using the name HardRock93. Again I warn everyone here: Do not read his posts and do not click on his links.

5. Ad Fairy Senior Member