Page 7 of 9 ... 56789
    Guru
    10-04-2019, 04:10 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I remember you telling everyone you spoke to him a lot. You 2 were a spitting image of each other. Same personality and everything. You were his biggest fan and contributor for sure.
    I vaguely remember he stiffed you on a subscriber fee of sorts? Man you were so pissed. You wouldn't let it go for the longest time. You and me teamed up and just put him thru hell for like a year straight. I think he ended up paying you back if i remember correctly. Just funny remembering all the good and bad, all the ups and downs during those days. Its too bad how the last half dozen years turned out for him. Hope he is finally at peace now.

10-19-2019, 09:32 PM #62
    Jeez!!! There's been some 300 "views" of the post by Midas reporting BM's passing, and not much said. I followed Satwaves for many years. I was in SIRI before I started reading "Buzz" or "Satwaves." Back when Spencer Osborne used the name Tyler Savery (if I have my facts straight). Can't say I EVER bought or sold based on what BM said. But he did spur a lot of discussion. Not to speak ill of the dead, but he did get a bit strange the last several years. I often wondered about his mental health. Still, I hope he successfully schooled and inspired many in his efforts. Not to be macabre, but does anyone know what the cause of death was? BM seemed, at times, consumed with the idea that he was a target for his views- even reporting, seemingly, threats on/to his life. I will leave it there. R.I.P. friend of SIRI investors.

10-21-2019, 02:32 PM #63
    Family member said it was "heart related."

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Jeez!!! There's been some 300 "views" of the post by Midas reporting BM's passing, and not much said. I followed Satwaves for many years. I was in SIRI before I started reading "Buzz" or "Satwaves." Back when Spencer Osborne used the name Tyler Savery (if I have my facts straight). Can't say I EVER bought or sold based on what BM said. But he did spur a lot of discussion. Not to speak ill of the dead, but he did get a bit strange the last several years. I often wondered about his mental health. Still, I hope he successfully schooled and inspired many in his efforts. Not to be macabre, but does anyone know what the cause of death was? BM seemed, at times, consumed with the idea that he was a target for his views- even reporting, seemingly, threats on/to his life. I will leave it there. R.I.P. friend of SIRI investors.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-21-2019, 04:50 PM #64
    Thank you, Midas. I hope that it was a peaceful end for BM and his family.

10-23-2019, 05:16 PM #65
    Hope so too. Take care.

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    10-27-2019, 01:51 PM #66
    Same here guys. God Bless BM and his family. Hope he's in a better place. Haven't been around as long as some of you guys but quite some time nonetheless. Started with SIRI and BMs site Satwaves back in 2010. Learned a lot from BM and so many that participated on the site. It was a fun time for me. Really enjoyed the interaction. Sure, there was drama at times but it was still a positive experience for me. Have wondered what ever happened to him. Sorry to here the news.

Good to see some of the old group still checking in.

Guru
    10-29-2019, 11:54 AM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Same here guys. God Bless BM and his family. Hope he's in a better place. Haven't been around as long as some of you guys but quite some time nonetheless. Started with SIRI and BMs site Satwaves back in 2010. Learned a lot from BM and so many that participated on the site. It was a fun time for me. Really enjoyed the interaction. Sure, there was drama at times but it was still a positive experience for me. Have wondered what ever happened to him. Sorry to here the news.

Good to see some of the old group still checking in.
    Good to hear from you Denco....Hope all is well in your world bud.

Guru
    10-31-2019, 12:11 PM #68
    I am looking for someone who might be able to help answer a question for me. Looking for someone who isn't very bright. Someone who is borderline retarded. Hmmmmmmmmm if only such a person on this board existed. Oh wait....that's right I almost forgot...we have INCOMPETENT MIDAS24/7/360 to help me...perfect! So INCOMPETENT MIDAS24/7/360 remember my post back in mid april regarding my 10K share buy of SIRI at $5.97? Yeah so i'm just thinking...today's stock price is currently $6.75 and climbing...I was wondering if you could figure out for me how much I am up on the trade. Should I sell and wait for $2.35?? Please advise. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

DANNOLICIOUS

Last edited by dm_4; 10-31-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Guru
    11-05-2019, 11:30 AM #69
    DayUM!!!!! Hey Incompetent Midas 24/7/360 can i get a muthafkn stock price check UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE!!??

$6.88

I know you ain't talkn shit bout my $5.97s no mo muthafkr.

Shytttttttt bytch. throwing my double fingers up in da air at ya....HOLLA!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-07-2019 at 05:38 PM.

Guru
    11-11-2019, 10:49 AM #70
    $6.99 $6.99 $6.99

Pay attention Incompetent Midas24/7/360

Last edited by dm_4; 11-11-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789