Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...
    Guru
    07-31-2019, 04:13 PM #51
    Found the perfect song for you oh Incompetent midas24/7/360. It's called "King Midas in Reverse" by the Hollies. Enjoy the lyrics!

If you could only see me
    I know exactly where I am
    You wouldn't want to be me
    Oh, I can assure you of that

I'm not the guy to run with
    Because I'll throw you off the line
    I'll break you and destroy you
    Given time

He's King Midas with a curse
    He's King Midas in reverse

It's plain to see, it's hopeless
    Goin' on the way we are
    So even though I'd lose you
    You'd be better off by far

He's not the man to hold your trust
    Everything he touches turns to dust
    In his hands
    Nothing he can do is right
    He'd even like to sleep at night
    But he can't

All he touches turns to dust

I wish someone would find me
    And help me gain control
    Before I lose my reason
    And my soul

Last edited by dm_4; 08-01-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Guru
    08-01-2019, 11:24 AM #52
    Damn.....Incompetent midas 24/7/360 SIRI now at $6.38 and climbing!

How good was my 10k share buy at $5.97???

It's ok incompetent midas 24/7/360 you can tell me....go ahead...tell me how good! LMFAO

Guru
    08-20-2019, 08:26 PM #53
    Hey Incompetent midas 24/7/360 How ya been bud? Can't help but noticed you went under the radar since my 5.97 trade went green after you spent quite amount of time shttn all over it when I was under water on it. CRICKETS. More bad news for ya oh incompetent one....I am calling a bonafide Cup and handle on the SIRI chart right now. SEE YA at 6.50 real soon BIATCH!!!

Last edited by dm_4; 08-20-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Guru
    09-09-2019, 07:48 AM #54
    Patriots looked real good last night....laying the pipe to the Steelers for a 33-3 massacre . Just wait until they activate AB!

Hey "Rewindfakenews" (aka Incompentenmidas24/7/360) when do start up with your anti Patriots bullshit article posts? LMFAO.
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-11-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Guru
    09-11-2019, 08:06 PM #55
    Hey INCOMPETENT MIDAS24/7/360 How ya been Buddy? Haven't heard a peep from you in months kid. What's wrong does the cat have your tongue? You sure were chirping when my $5.97 10k share SIRI buy was red. Big FKN loudmouth then huh kid not so much now huh? Yet since my trade went green...not a peep from ya kid. LOOKY LOOKY LISSY LISSY SIRI hit 6.53 today kid!! what you think bout them apples kid? Way I see it...I am now up $5600 what you got to say bout that pipsqueak?? Tell me how good that trade was INCOMPETENT MIDAS 24/7/360...come on tell me....tell me how good a trade that was...come on you can do it LMFAO!

I love making you STFU with my winning trades you little BYTCH! Next stop $7 DOLLA IM GONNA MAKE YOU HOLLA BITCH!! WOOT WOOT. Now do me a favor be a good lil girl and keep STFU INCOMPETENT MIDAS 24/7/360

Last edited by dm_4; 09-11-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Guru
    09-11-2019, 08:17 PM #56
    HEY "REWIND FAKE NEWS" where you at BUD? How bout that Patriots win bud....catch that game....I am sure you did. Where is your bullshit negative anti pats articles? Let me guess you only post that bs after they lose not when they win huh kid? LMFAO!!!

10-01-2019, 06:06 AM #57
    R.I.P. Dominic LaViola (Brandon Matthews).

We just learned he passed away in June 2019.

Guru
    10-04-2019, 12:51 PM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    R.I.P. Dominic LaViola (Brandon Matthews).

We just learned he passed away in June 2019.
    Sad. Man I use to be one of his biggest fans back in the day when he had that site he ran. Back in those days I would hang on every word he wrote about SIRI. Back then his articles were brilliantly written. He had the chat room that we all use to be regulars at. It is his site where I met all the serious SIRI heads including you Incompententmidas24/7/360. It was the chat to be in. Me and him use to get into some serious piss offs with each other which usually ended up with him suspending me for a day, a week or for whatever time he felt appropriate. For some reason he would always allow me back in. We eventually would speak on the phone periodically...which led to us having a better understanding of each other. I guess all those demons he was battling finally caught up with him. I will raise a toast to him this weekend. Dom thanks for the early years where you positively influenced me about all things SIRI! God Bless Buddy.

Guru
    10-04-2019, 12:59 PM #59
    NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- SiriusXM announced today that it plans to release third quarter 2019 financial and operating results on Thursday, October 31, 2019.

http://siriusxm2019cr.q4web.com/inve...s/default.aspx

10-04-2019, 03:16 PM #60
    I remember you telling everyone you spoke to him a lot. You 2 were a spitting image of each other. Same personality and everything. You were his biggest fan and contributor for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Sad. Man I use to be one of his biggest fans back in the day when he had that site he ran. Back in those days I would hang on every word he wrote about SIRI. Back then his articles were brilliantly written. He had the chat room that we all use to be regulars at. It is his site where I met all the serious SIRI heads including you Incompententmidas24/7/360. It was the chat to be in. Me and him use to get into some serious piss offs with each other which usually ended up with him suspending me for a day, a week or for whatever time he felt appropriate. For some reason he would always allow me back in. We eventually would speak on the phone periodically...which led to us having a better understanding of each other. I guess all those demons he was battling finally caught up with him. I will raise a toast to him this weekend. Dom thanks for the early years where you positively influenced me about all things SIRI! God Bless Buddy.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...