01-10-2019, 11:32 AM #1

All-Access in multiple vehicles

I'm new on this forum, so I apologize if this has been discussed before.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get some sort of a multi-vehicle discount on the All-Access package in multiple vehicles? It's $20.99/month plus fees for one car. I just called customer service and the best they can offer me for a second car with the same package is $19.75/month. That's ridiculous. I've been a subscriber for 15 years. It should be an extra $1 or $2 per month to add a second radio with the same programming package.

I know there are ways to get deeply discounted offers on the Select package, but Select doesn't include the NFL or Stern. There has to be a cost-effective way to get the NFL and Stern in more than one vehicle.

Legend
    01-10-2019, 04:26 PM #2
    Is your radio factory-installed or is it a Dock-&-Play receiver? If it's Dock-&-Play, you can add a dock to a second vehicle. Then you would be able to use your radio in either vehicle without paying for a second subscription. Of course if both cars will be driven at the same time and both drivers want to be able to listen to SiriusXM, this wouldn't work -- unless you buy a second receiver, and then you're back to the same problem. By the way, on January 15 the monthly music royalty fees for All Access will increase by 48ยข.

https://shop.siriusxm.com/siriusxm-d...hicle-kit.html

01-11-2019, 09:47 PM #3
    You would think that would be the case McBoiler. Especially with the years of service you've given them. I am at 11 years now. I have to use the dock in the car with my home radio.

Head Honcho
    01-14-2019, 08:35 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by McBoiler View Post
    There has to be a cost-effective way to get the NFL and Stern in more than one vehicle.
    Call and cancel. When they ask why, tell them it's too expensive. They will offer you 50, 60, 70, 80% off.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder