12-20-2018, 12:37 PM #1

Howard Stern

Would you keep your Sirius XM subscription is Howard Stern got killed in a car accident tomorrow?

12-20-2018, 12:53 PM #2
    Yes i'd keep my XM subsription since I don't listen to Howard Stern.

02-12-2019, 08:13 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hwkn View Post
    Yes i'd keep trying with appetite suppressants and my XM subsription since I don't listen to Howard Stern.
    The day that Howard Stern stops being a part of Sirius XM, I'll probably end my subscription. I listen to his channels like 95% of the time I have Sirius on.
    Last edited by Temblador; 09-11-2023 at 09:33 AM.

Legend
    05-08-2019, 05:36 PM #4
    I never listen to Howard Stern. I didn't listen to him when his morning show was carried by Los Angeles FM station KLSX from 1991 to 2005 and I haven't listened to him even once since he joined SiriusXM in 2006. However, he did make some comments that I totally agree with:

Howard Stern says Trump's border wall is just something 'morons can get behind'
    Yahoo Entertainment, Jan 22 2019

Howard Stern on Wednesday discussed President Trump’s immigration and border security address that was broadcast the night before. Stern said he expected Trump's speech to be "full of s***" but it topped his expectations. After saying "there's no crisis" at the US-Mexico border, Stern went on to talk about Trump's proposed border wall — which is behind the ongoing partial government shutdown — saying it won't solve any of the country's immigration problems.

"The wall's a problem because it's a waste of money. Even Donald knows that," Stern said. "The wall is a simplistic answer to our problems with immigration. It’s something that, you know, morons can get behind because they're like, 'Oh, yeah, if you build a wall no one can get over it.' But it's not that simple. Even Donald’s not into this wall. It's just he's embarrassed because he can't get it and Rush Limbaugh shamed him. The whole concept of the wall got him elected. A lot of people could wrap their brain around it. But the wall ain't going to solve s*** and it's going to cost a fortune. Come on, it's nonsense. It’s just nonsense.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...155923330.html