Thread: Sirius XM APRIL - JUNE 2018 $$$$ SIRI $$$$

Sirius XM APRIL - JUNE 2018 $$$$ SIRI $$$$

GO SIRIUS XM! Gotta love those new radio offers. I activated 2 for CHEAP!!!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

SIRI hanging in there today. GO SIRI
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    When the Dow is up, the President takes credit. When the Dow is down, well.........crickets.

Dow drops more than 400 points after being down 700 as trade-war fears intensify
    Los Angeles Times, Apr 02 2018 1:10 PM

Stock prices opened the second quarter with another sharp decline today as investors grew increasingly worried about the rising US trade dispute with China and a flurry of problems hammering the nation's marquee technology firms. The market's major indexes finished above their lows of the day but the broad-based selloff still sent the Dow Jones industrial average and the benchmark Standard & Poor's 500 index into what Wall Street dubs a correction, that is, a decline of 10% or more from their most recent highs.

The damage is even worse for some popular tech stocks. Shares of Facebook, Twitter and Snap all are down 20% or more from their 52-week highs. The Dow plummeted 458.92 points, or 1.9%, after plunging more than 700 points earlier in the day. That's a decline of 11% from January 26 when the blue-chip average hit a record high 26,616.71. The S&P 500 tumbled 2.2%, giving the index a 10% drop since it too reached a record high on January 26 of 2,872.87.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...402-story.html

Mentor
    CNN noted that the stock market just suffered its worst first-week-of-April since the Great Depression.

Stocks dive as US proposes more China tariffs; Dow drops 572

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...406-story.html

5. Ad Fairy Senior Member