Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Sirius XM APRIL - JUNE 2018 $$$$ SIRI $$$$

  1. #21
    airman is offline
    Enthusiast
    airman's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 237
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I must not be crazy because, I immediately got a +1.
    Well then.




    No I'm not. You can say whatever you want. I have never stifled you or anyone else on this forum.
    .
    I didnt say you stifled anyone I said I can't stifle anyone because I do not have the power to do so. I only said you could have the power to stifle if you wanted and that in fact you were doing to me what I had done to him.(expressed your opinion of me aka UnAmerican)



    What you said was not a simple "I do not want to hear it" -- IMHO.

    Blah blah blah blah blah blah
    What is interesting about what people mean when they write or say something. It maters not what your honest opinion is. I am telling you what I meant!!! I did not want to hear it here.

    In fact I do not know the person outside of this forum so it only applies here!!! And I have no power even here much less anywhere else to force it. Nor did I say I wanted it that way.


    But Read into what you want. Your Opinion of what I meant certainly means a lot to you.

    I often hear people say things like you did and also things like "If you don't like it, go live somewhere else." both of which I think are unAmerican and should be pointed out as such. I have heard really intelligent and articulate people use this type of response/argument and I find it particularly puzzling -- which is why I pointed it out..
    So now the straw man enters as well. I did not say nor imply that. But don't you think maybe calling someone unAmerican somewhat falls into your above sentiment?!?





    I will not.

    Your participation is optional and you are welcome back any time.
    Well I was a .05 cent buyer of this stock ... been here since then. had average around .12-.15.
    Sold my whole wad today at 6.71 just a few minutes ago. So I no longer need to be here.

    You calling me UnAmerican(about the worst thing you can call me!) makes me not want to be here.

    So you are saying you will not remove my info? what do I need to do to do it myself? Send a letter requesting it?



    By the way my last comment on SIRI. I have had 6.73 on my chart for 5 years. I had it as a red line for me. I had no other targets above. For those staying in I hope it keeps running strong and long and makes me wish I had stayed in. But be careful going forward. No Magnets from here out.

    Even the tiff with Charles can't bring me down today.
    Last edited by airman; 05-04-2018 at 05:38 PM.

  2. #22
    SlapShot27 is offline
    Senior Member
    SlapShot27's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 300
    WEIRD: If you go to the BING search page and type in "lsxma stock quote" one of the headlines- in fact the first headline- that appears below the stock quote is, "Berkshire Hathaway starts selling SIRI shares" What's weird is that that is a headline and story written by Crunching Numbers in AUGUST of 2017. There it is... the first headline listed as being put up 10 days ago. The same day as Liberty Media is announcing it's Q1 results notification.

    I cannot pull up that headline any other way, even though it says its source is "NASDAQ" The only way that I find that VERY OLD headline- amongst 10 day old headlines- is by doing a bing search (as described above). Happy Cinco de Mayo to you all!!!

  3. #23
    airman is offline
    Enthusiast
    airman's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 237
    "Happy Cinco de Mayo to you all!!!"
    May the Forth Be with you!

  4. #24
    SlapShot27 is offline
    Senior Member
    SlapShot27's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 300
    Airman, Thanks for the reminder... Happy Star Wars Day to you all!!

    EDIT TO MAY LAST POST: In case I didn't make my point, that Crunching Numbers headline is pretty darn provocative, to just appear out of nowhere. Someone could, quite easily, see the headline and, in panic, rush off to sell their SIRI shares... A conspiracy theorist might think that's why it was posted-8 months after it was written.

    I guess I consider it a weird coincidence that it hasn't recently appeared right when SIRI is having some good trading days.

    EDIT "has" not "hasn't"

  5. #25
    SlapShot27 is offline
    Senior Member
    SlapShot27's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 300
    FYI--- The "bing" search, that I referenced in a couple of my recent posts, has disappeared. Good luck to all

  6. #26
    SlapShot27 is offline
    Senior Member
    SlapShot27's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 300
    FYI--- The bing search, that I referenced in a a couple of recent posts, is still there. I wonder if I somehow missed it yesterday. Hope everyone has a good week

  7. #27
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,675
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    What is interesting about what people mean when they write or say something. It maters not what your honest opinion is. I am telling you what I meant!!!
    I disagree. If you mean one thing and everyone else hears something different, then you, as a communicator have failed. if I'm the only one who misunderstood you than **** me but, I don't believe that is the case.


    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    In fact I do not know the person outside of this forum so it only applies here!!!
    I'll remind you and everyone else of your full quote again...


    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    If you dont respect Donald Trump fine ... but respect the county and therefore the President and the presidency by keeping your trap shut. Specifically in forums that have nothing to do with him.
    1. This sounds to me like more than "shut up." Its political. You are saying we have to respect the presidency by shutting up. I see that as a problem.

    2. When you say "specifically in forums that have nothing to do with him." it implies that we should always shut up and "respect the presidency" but, specifically/especially on a forum that has nothing to do with it.


    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    But Read into what you want. Your Opinion of what I meant certainly means a lot to you.
    Being American means a lot to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    So you are saying you will not remove my info? what do I need to do to do it myself? Send a letter requesting it?
    I will not remove your info.

    You can send a letter, I will put it on my fridge.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  8. #28
    airman is offline
    Enthusiast
    airman's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 237
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I disagree. If you mean one thing and everyone else hears something different, then you, as a communicator have failed. .....
    I will not remove your info.
    Ok so I am a failed communicator that is also UnAmerican ...You are absolutely correct .... you know what I meant... crazy how you can read my mind and know my actual intent ..you got me. I am actually the Russian spy they are looking for.


    Why would you want me as a user??? , Just remove my info. I dont really want to have to send a letter from an attorney and whatever comes from that. Why cost us both money? Dont be a dick.

  9. #29
    SlapShot27 is offline
    Senior Member
    SlapShot27's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 300
    BUCKINGHAM RESEARCH PUTS A PRICE TARGET ON LSXMA AT $61 PER SHARE. IF SIRI INCREASES IN SP AT THE SAME AMOUNT, PERCENTAGE-WISE, THAT WOULD PUT SIRI STOCK PRICE IN THE LOW NINES!! Cool, I'd say

  10. #30
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,675
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Dont be a dick.
    I am not, nor have I ever been a dick to you. I have been nothing but professional since the jump. You are the one who went nuclear.

    You strike me as the kind of person who complains that everyone spends too much time argueing yet you are the one who starts arguments everywhere you go. Just food for thought. If I'm wrong, my apologies.


    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Why would you want me as a user???
    Honestly, it makes no difference to me. I have always welcomed anyone and everyone.

    I am simply trying to save you from something that is irreversible.


    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Just remove my info.
    If you really want your username/account deleted, just let me know. I just want to make sure you understand that it is permanent.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •