Page 2 of 2 12
    Legend
    11-18-2019, 03:34 PM #11
    Charles should remove it. Two years ago, somebody started posting scam ads offering iPhones in lots of five, 10 or 20. The phones were likely stolen or counterfeit. The scammer kept creating new accounts and new screen names and for many months kept posting the same ads. I responded to each one with a warning to never buy phones from a scammer. Charles has since removed the scam ads. He should remove this thread as well. Thank you and good night.

11-18-2019, 04:23 PM #12
    No worries. All is good. Not many post anymore these days.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-31-2021, 01:17 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    Today at 3:35 AM when most of us were in bed asleep, a scammer using the name "veralhj" posted a scam phone ad here in the Stock Talk forum. The scammer has now created 30 fake names and 30 fake accounts, started 30 new threads in various Sirius Buzz forums and posted 30 scam phone ads. The phones are always offered in lots of five, 10, 20 or 30 and are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you want a new phone, get it from a legitimate reputable dealer, not from an anonymous scammer who hides behind fake screen names and uses a radio discussion site as a source of free advertising. You are hereby warned: Do not open the scammer's threads and do not read the scammer's ads!

Page 2 of 2 12