Page 2 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    09-18-2008, 05:08 PM #11
    They do not even have the balls to give us are annual shareholder meeting. Invester you have mail.

09-18-2008, 10:50 PM #12
    I have a question. WHAT IF....what if the rumors are true, and the FED bans not only naked shorting but ALL shorting for ALL stocks temporarily?

And what if during this period of NO SHORTING....what IF Mel announces the long awaited refinancing deal.....

SHOULDN'T That send Sirius thru the roof? I mean with no shorting AND the DEBT issue removed....SHOULDN'T that cause Sirius XM to FINALLY get back to were Sirius was BEFORE the merger was announced? Past $4 at least?

Well...in a perfect world. :-)

Anyway...for now I am enjoying the slow move up....and to see Goldman and the shorts squirm for a change. Ain't karma a bitch?

09-19-2008, 01:00 AM #13

I think you're right

Once it starts, it's going to run. I think we'll all be surprised.

It'd be a good idea for Mel to wait until the stock has had a pretty good run to let the news about the financing out. It'll give the run more legs.

If it's done right, the 4.41's will be taken out, and the company will have enough cash to take out May and December as well.

Then we're home free, except for the capital gains taxes.

Enthusiast
    09-19-2008, 01:07 AM #14
    From your lips to Gods ears!

09-19-2008, 11:17 AM #15

shorting

Quote Originally Posted by frigginregan View Post
    I have a question. WHAT IF....what if the rumors are true, and the FED bans not only naked shorting but ALL shorting for ALL stocks temporarily?

And what if during this period of NO SHORTING....what IF Mel announces the long awaited refinancing deal.....

SHOULDN'T That send Sirius thru the roof? I mean with no shorting AND the DEBT issue removed....SHOULDN'T that cause Sirius XM to FINALLY get back to were Sirius was BEFORE the merger was announced? Past $4 at least?

Well...in a perfect world. :-)

Anyway...for now I am enjoying the slow move up....and to see Goldman and the shorts squirm for a change. Ain't karma a bitch?
    The FED has only stopped shorting of financial stocks (77 to be exact?) of our fine upstanding financial institutions only!

Page 2 of 2 12