01-12-2018, 05:28 PM #1

Unhappy Switch box for multiple speakers

Hi, I've run 3 different cables from my radio to speakers. The speaker end has the red/white end. The sat radio has the small peg end - I've no idea what it's called.

So I don't have to continually unplug one of the pegs from the audio spot on the back of the sat radio, I'm looking for a switch box that will allow me to plug in the 3 peg ends from the speaker cables and output one peg to the back of the radio. I can then simply switch to A-B-C output instead of having to turn the radio around and remove one plug and then put in another.

After a lot of looking around and zero help from Best Buy or Fry's, I'm thinking this doesn't exist. So I thought I'd ask here as this is specifically for my SiriusXM indoor radio.

Thanks, Vicci

Legend
    01-12-2018, 07:51 PM #2
    Welcome to SiriusBuzz! Amazon has a splitter that takes 1/8" mini plugs:

https://www.amazon.com/Stereo-Manual.../dp/B00NTJET10

Yes, the instructions are in Korean -- 죄송 해요 -- but the splitter is easy enough to figure out. You would have to have an adapter cable so you can use the speaker cables with the splitter:

https://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-Stereo-.../dp/B01K0WIT9Q

So what you want does exist. It just comes in two separate parts.

01-13-2018, 01:37 PM #3

Switch box for multiple speakers

Thank you! The first item is what I need as I have the red/white part. Awesome! I will come back after I get it and let you know how it worked out.

Vicci

01-18-2018, 09:25 PM #4
    Actually I need an adapter cable that has both ends being the 1.8" mini plugs to go from this adapter to the XM radio. So while I have half of the equation, I can't hook that splitter to the radio yet. Sigh.