View Poll Results: Will TB12 and Patriots win another Super Bowl this year?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely...All they do is win baby!!!

1 25.00%
  • No...they have won enough SB's already!!

2 50.00%
  • I hope so...cuz it will drive Midas nuts!!

1 25.00%
Page 2 of 8 1234 ...
    Legend
    01-02-2018, 07:09 PM #11
    For your amazement and amusement, here is a May 2010 article by Blue Chip Growth editor Louis Navellier. One of the "hot penny stocks" is SiriusXM:

Stock picks – 12 hot penny stocks to buy now

https://investorplace.com/2010/05/st.../#.WkwQIYtzLcs

Addict
    01-04-2018, 12:35 PM #12
    Happy New Year DM-4. I don't see ay other familiar faces, but maybe that's because I've been gone for the last year or more.

I see SIRI had a good run going then they took a dump. Nice little rebound this morning. Any thought this may be an omen for higher heights in the foreseeable future?

I plan to keep an eye open for the right time to take a fresh new position.
    Cheers from sough Florida where we are basking in a blustery 50 degree, blue sky good day to be indoors.

Guru
    01-06-2018, 10:10 PM #13
    Good to hear from ya SI! I dunno....5.18 seemed likes a steal if you got it at that price a few days ago.

Congrats to the Tennessee Titans on a great come from behind win against KC. No team has come back from a 18 pt deficit in a playoff game since 1957.

Rewind you may want to call coach...LAR just turned the ball over twice in the fist quarter which have resulted in 10 pts for the falcons.

Legend
    01-07-2018, 12:56 AM #14
    The Rams lost to the Falcons, 26-13. Their season is over. They can commiserate with the last-place Lakers, the pathetic Clippers and the World Series-losing Dodgers.

I am now rooting for the Patriots. I know, I know -- who would have thought?

Guru
    01-08-2018, 01:09 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    The Rams lost to the Falcons, 26-13. Their season is over. They can commiserate with the last-place Lakers, the pathetic Clippers and the World Series-losing Dodgers.

I am now rooting for the Patriots. I know, I know -- who would have thought?
    Patriots Nation welcomes you with open arms!

Legend
    01-08-2018, 02:44 PM #16
    I couldn't help thinking of Groucho's response to a similar line in Duck Soup: "Is that so? How late do you stay open?"

Another scam ad for phones was posted on SiriusBuzz today. I have noticed the pattern. Someone creates a new account using a screen name consisting of random letters, then starts a new thread to offer bulk sales of iPhones or Samsung Galaxy phones. When ten new posts have been made and the thread with the phone ad no longer appears on the home page, the person will create another new account and start another new thread with the same ad. I am sure the same person is behind all these ads -- seven, so far. I have asked Charles to remove them. Perhaps someone should identify the scammer and have him investigated on suspicion of possession of stolen and/or counterfeit phones.

Guru
    01-08-2018, 03:48 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    I couldn't help thinking of Groucho's response to a similar line in Duck Soup: "Is that so? How late do you stay open?"

Another scam ad for phones was posted on SiriusBuzz today. I have noticed the pattern. Someone creates a new account using a screen name consisting of random letters, then starts a new thread to offer bulk sales of iPhones or Samsung Galaxy phones. When ten new posts have been made and the thread with the phone ad no longer appears on the home page, the person will create another new account and start another new thread with the same ad. I am sure the same person is behind all these ads -- seven, so far. I have asked Charles to remove them. Perhaps someone should identify the scammer and have him investigated on suspicion of possession of stolen and/or counterfeit phones.
    Its prob just Midas

Enthusiast
    01-08-2018, 06:06 PM #18
    Got out of Liquid metal and dumped it into DEWM just got this gut feeling.

https://www.google.com/finance?q=OTCMKTSEWM
    Last edited by Nazareth; 01-09-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Enthusiast
    01-10-2018, 10:41 AM #19
    Good news for Sirius today.
    Trump factor helping out. ✌️

Legend
    01-10-2018, 07:05 PM #20
    I'm not really sure what it means to "beat financial guidance" but apparently it's a good thing.

SiriusXM beats 2017 subscriber and financial guidance
    Inside Radio, Jan 10 2017

SiriusXM added 1.56 million self-pay subscribers to finish 2017 with 27.5 million self-pay subscribers, the company says, improving upon its guidance by about 160,000 net additions. Total net subscriber additions in 2017 were 1.39 million, resulting in total subscribers of 32.7 million at year-end. The company also announced that it expects to meet or exceed its 2017 guidance for revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow. For the coming year, the company updated its guidance and now expects to see self-pay net subscriber additions of about 1 million and revenue of $5.7 billion. Adjusted EBITDA is forecast for about $2.15 billion and free cash flow of approximately $1.5 billion.

http://www.insideradio.com/free/siri...faaece0e7.html

Page 2 of 8 1234 ...