Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirius XM July - September 2017 *** The Year of Sirius XM and Pandora ***

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Wtg dm !
    Thanks Midas....I sold in 2 lots 2500 each lot. Made 2 grand total. Not a killing but not bad for a few day hold. Will buy more on a pullback. Seems our the little SIRI puppy of old is now turning into a full grown dog. Nice to see.

Great call and wtg! It's interesting how the markets are finally rewarding companies that beat expectations. Not this sell on the news crap.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Thanks Midas....I sold in 2 lots 2500 each lot. Made 2 grand total. Not a killing but not bad for a few day hold. Will buy more on a pullback. Seems our the little SIRI puppy of old is now turning into a full grown dog. Nice to see.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    Hope you are all loading up on LQMT.

That seems like a good sign that we only lost 2-cents going into the weekend after that tremendous run-up.

EDIT One would think that- absent strong upside sentiment about the stock- there would have been more profit-taking... again, going into a weekend
    Last edited by SlapShot27; 07-28-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Go SIRI Go!

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    That seems like a good sign that we only lost 2-cents going into the weekend after that tremendous run-up.

EDIT One would think that- absent strong upside sentiment about the stock- there would have been more profit-taking... again, going into a weekend
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Sprint up 11% today! YaHoo! Everyone thought they would miss too. The best part is how Charter says it's not interested in Sprint ... well folks, maybe Charter's management doesn't have a choice. Softbank has the money and is pursuing them now.

"Claure repeatedly emphasized that Sprint (S) is talking to multiple other telecom outfits, mentioning T-Mobile US ( TMUS) and its corporate parent, Deutsche Telekom, several times, and expressed confidence Sprint ( S ) will get a deal done. "

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Anyone buying Sprint (S)?

Edit: this is a SIRIUS question.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-01-2017 at 04:32 PM.

I am open to any suggestions on stocks to day-trade- or blogs etc that have good info/good group.

The last time I day traded was in the mid-late 1990's. My strategy then was to buy 500-1000 shares of a stock that I already liked as a long-term play (Starbucks for example, back then). Then there were two possible outcomes: Either I got in and out of the stock in a day or two and made (approx.) $1000. Or, if for some reason I had timed my purchase poorly and the stock went down, I didn't mind holding those shares as part of my long term portfolio.

So anything stocks you guys are- right now- getting in and out of due to a relatively tight/secure trading range, I would love to know about so I can start some research and tracking. I don't do options or shorts. I have limited knowledge. Probably one or two of you will say, "Why don't you day trade SIRI?" And I may, at times. But I would like to hear about other equities that people are making $$$ off of day trading. Thanks, in advance.

We still have the chat room back from the BM days if you are interested? (minus BM) we have all the good guys/gals.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    I am open to any suggestions on stocks to day-trade- or blogs etc that have good info/good group.

The last time I day traded was in the mid-late 1990's. My strategy then was to buy 500-1000 shares of a stock that I already liked as a long-term play (Starbucks for example, back then). Then there were two possible outcomes: Either I got in and out of the stock in a day or two and made (approx.) $1000. Or, if for some reason I had timed my purchase poorly and the stock went down, I didn't mind holding those shares as part of my long term portfolio.

So anything stocks you guys are- right now- getting in and out of due to a relatively tight/secure trading range, I would love to know about so I can start some research and tracking. I don't do options or shorts. I have limited knowledge. Probably one or two of you will say, "Why don't you day trade SIRI?" And I may, at times. But I would like to hear about other equities that people are making $$$ off of day trading. Thanks, in advance.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-07-2017 at 07:29 PM.

SIRI just keeps creeping up in price.

Guru
    If you are not in LQMT.....you better hurry. Going to explode.

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast