Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sirius XM July - September 2017 *** The Year of Sirius XM and Pandora ***

Hybrid View

Sirius XM July - September 2017 *** The Year of Sirius XM and Pandora ***

Hope everyone is having a great year! It's going to be fun to see what Sirius XM does with Pandora! Go SIRI!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    Thank you for starting the new thread Midas....you are a true gentleman and scholar.

You are very welcome. Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Thank you for starting the new thread Midas....you are a true gentleman and scholar.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    SiriusXM announced today that it plans to release second quarter 2017 financial and operating results on Thursday, July 27, 2017.

http://investor.siriusxm.com/investo...s/default.aspx
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-10-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Good deal! It will be interesting to see how they are doing. I bet they are doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    SiriusXM announced today that it plans to release second quarter 2017 financial and operating results on Thursday, July 27, 2017.

http://investor.siriusxm.com/investo...s/default.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Good deal! It will be interesting to see how they are doing. I bet they are doing well!
    I wonder when the cash-ola promised to Pandora will appear in the financial statements? Q2? Q3?

So looking like a short term dip of the sp. I'm buying more.

Guru
    in NETE .89 looking for a dollar plus

LQMT open house is just a few weeks away. News should be coming as well. Stay tuned. Looking for .50 then .70 plus.

EDIT: Winner winner lobtah dinner....NETE hit 1.08
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-27-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Guru
    Ok ROX closed today at 1.34. It is going to start climbing to 1.50, 1.75 and then 2 plus in the next month or so.

LQMT looking for news on that in the next few weeks. Hopefully the news is a contract/deal with Apple of some sort (Iphone X), if not that is ok. Many different application for LQMT such as electrontics, medical devices, etc. They just completed their new manufacturing facility in Calif so again news should be hitting within the next few weeks to 1.5 months.

PLUG....insider just bought half a million worth of stock. Something should be coming down the pike. 3+

Good luck everybody.
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-29-2017 at 08:33 PM.

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast