Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 151

Thread: Sirius XM April - June 2017 *** Making Sirius Buzz Great Again ***

  1. #41
    bdp. is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Gonna do the same mon and tues.
    Historically, it seems like it takes about 6 trading days after a CC to bottom out. I'm going to see where the sp is at the end of the week before I buy more.

  2. #42
    midas360 is offline
    You didn't get any when it hit $4.88 today?

    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Historically, it seems like it takes about 6 trading days after a CC to bottom out. I'm going to see where the sp is at the end of the week before I buy more.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  3. #43
    bdp. is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    You didn't get any when it hit $4.88 today?
    Unfortunately no. I did pull the trigger on a tiny 1000 shares though. Hopefully the SP rises from here. I think I may have bought too high otherwise. (Bought a sizable block on Friday at 4.96) Keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't backfire on me!

  4. #44
    midas360 is offline
    You will be ok. You can always avg down more if it decides to drop further. I can't believe no one has gone after Sirius XM. This is the perfect environment for M&A activity.


    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Unfortunately no. I did pull the trigger on a tiny 1000 shares though. Hopefully the SP rises from here. I think I may have bought too high otherwise. (Bought a sizable block on Friday at 4.96) Keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't backfire on me!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  5. #45
    SN38 is offline
    Enthusiast
    SN38's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    You will be ok. You can always avg down more if it decides to drop further. I can't believe no one has gone after Sirius XM. This is the perfect environment for M&A activity.
    M&A activity would/should pick up when Trumps repatriation of overseas money occurs

  6. #46
    SlapShot27 is offline
    Senior Member
    SlapShot27's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 305
    What do you guys think? Everyone scrambling- at the last minute- to cover their margin calls, thinking we were going to get a pop after the C/C???

  7. #47
    midas360 is offline
    I could not agree more. I hope SIRI is part of a deal soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    M&A activity would/should pick up when Trumps repatriation of overseas money occurs
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  8. #48
    midas360 is offline
    Here is why I think we are down. Not a good sign right now. May explain todays dip.

    Auto Makers Report Steep Sales Declines in April The slowdowns raise the prospect that car companies may need to curtail production By Adrienne Roberts Updated May 2, 2017 10:28 a.m. ET Detroit’s auto makers signaled the U.S. auto industry’s hot streak is rapidly cooling, reporting steep declines that include sluggish demand for the trucks and SUVs that have fueled record profits for domestic players.

    General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co. reported declines in April of 5.8% and 7.1% respectively compared with the same month last year. The slowdowns are sharper than expected.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    What do you guys think? Everyone scrambling- at the last minute- to cover their margin calls, thinking we were going to get a pop after the C/C???
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  9. #49
    njbones1 is offline
    Senior Member
    njbones1's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 269
    A .20 drop for SIRI is a lot. 4.77 now, was 5.40 a couple weeks ago

  10. #50
    bdp. is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Here is why I think we are down. Not a good sign right now. May explain todays dip.

    Auto Makers Report Steep Sales Declines in April The slowdowns raise the prospect that car companies may need to curtail production By Adrienne Roberts Updated May 2, 2017 10:28 a.m. ET Detroit’s auto makers signaled the U.S. auto industry’s hot streak is rapidly cooling, reporting steep declines that include sluggish demand for the trucks and SUVs that have fueled record profits for domestic players.

    General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co. reported declines in April of 5.8% and 7.1% respectively compared with the same month last year. The slowdowns are sharper than expected.
    I believe you're spot on!

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •