03-24-2017, 06:35 PM #1

Question Onyx Plus Radio Help and Technical Issues

Im new to the forum so hello to everyone. I recently purchased the onyx plus radio (Previous radio sportster 5) The onyx surprised me with lots of features. I've enjoyed it so far but can't seem to get past several issue's or bugs that irritate me. I would just like to post what I'm having issue's with in hoping they could incorporate the fixes in future updates or models. Maybe if you have a solution to a problem please post them.
    1) Time. Even tho time is not a must I really enjoyed being able to tell time.
    2) Deleting Preset channels. When you designate a channel to a number for your favorites. I know you can replace a channel with a new one, but there is no option to delete it completely. It would be greatly appreciated especially because of the T-mix.
    3) Alerts. When you have several favorite artist alerts playing at once. Initially when you have one alert it comes on screen to tell you. Once that alert dissapears you are out of luck. Scrolling from left to right on the radio shows you favorite channels etc but not currently playing alerts. Something that would be nice to have.
    4) Freezing. When I use the T-mix feature and get an alert. Pressing to hear the alert will freeze my radio. From here i have to unplug it because the power button doesn't work either.

If you have an issue post them. Maybe we have some solutions. Although this radio is by far a better radio than my previous one. Its not without its flaws.

04-01-2017, 04:09 PM #2
    Can anyone confirm that the freezing of this radio is only mine? Does anyone elses radio freeze while your listening to Tune-Mix and when an artist alert comes on if you press select it will freeze? I often have trouble with Tune-Mix saying Tune-mix is unable to play. Try again in a few minutes. Even tho the radio has been playing hours and the backed up memory is full I still get Tune-Mix Errors?